PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
Brilliant bargains is going to be out soon. Is it safe to buy & hoard pages? Also, it triggers of FM's second day.
this is my experience, i bought so many pages with auto click (cuz i'm not accidentally left it out)
and until now my account still safe. but i always avoid FM and HP event (i won't show up in PVP event haha that's a high risk). and not to convert many books.
well, this BB start 23-27 and FM 22-25, so if you wanna buy the item, i recommend the well times is after FM event is over.
it's still have 2 days left for BB after FM.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
this is my experience, i bought so many pages with auto click (cuz i'm not accidentally left it out)
and until now my account still safe. but i always avoid FM and HP event (i won't show up in PVP event haha that's a high risk). and not to convert many books.
well, this BB start 23-27 and FM 22-25, so if you wanna buy the item, i recommend the well times is after FM event is over.
it's still have 2 days left for BB after FM.
Thx for replying. I am just worried the outfits don't go away till then. They usually are for a limited period of time within bb's own time.

Cruke

Rookie
Jan 24, 2023
Dehli
I don't get the new events for weeks...what is bad für the latest offers to - what can I do?
Last month I did get them.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I risked to enter & seems they have put outfit in a mystery box too? Like you gotta use 100 gems & wait for an outfit to drop whose chances are 10% & others are useless energy with more chances to drop. That's crazy man! 😵 How much money do they need.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic