PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
//NEW APKS POSTED!

- BUGFIX
- ADDED SUPPORT FOR 64-BIT-ONLY DEVICES!
I've just tested the 64-bit version on bluestacks for around half an hour now. There's been no crashes so far, and the framerate is a lot higher/more consistent.

Also a lot of the visual bugs of 32-bit have been fixed now, such as the quidditch uniforms (which now display properly) and the vfx for coins, energy etc.. now shows correctly.

Thanks again for the hard work!

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
Thanks for the app!

But also, does anyone know how to fix this error? It says

Creature Expedition Task.location is required for 'crexWWR_FrostSalamander_Task'

View attachment 602468
You can only two things. Update to apk (it has been updated today and should fix this and many other problems), or wait until the devs fix it, but in that case that might only happen at the next Monday.

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
I recently got banned by jam city.Can I get unbanned somehow if not how can I load a new game.
If you got banned on your phone there are only 2 ways
Factory reset your phone,or the better way create a new game,using Bluestacks or LDPlayer on your computer

Brawler2311

Rookie
Apr 1, 2020
America
So I'm trying to get the game on my pixel 7 because it works on it now, but the Facebook login gives me the black screen and I can't install and update an older version because the older version is incompatible. Any ideas?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic