PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

What should I do if i never connected my game to fb before? Is there a way to do it now, because if i uninstall my game to download 5.2.2 version, i will loose all my progress and will have to start from the beginning. Someone please help!
What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?

What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?
I think what he means is that he can't login to the game with 5.7.0 version and he never connect his game to Facebook before, so he afraid that if he uninstall the game and download the 5.2.2 version he will lose all the progress before and have to start all over again from year 1

I think what he means is that he can't login to the game with 5.7.0 version and he never connect his game to Facebook before, so he afraid that if he uninstall the game and download the 5.2.2 version he will lose all the progress before and have to start all over again from year 1
Makes sense since the "fix" suggested relays on deleting the catche... wouldn't that also whipe any progress since no backups where made?

does anyone have any tips to avoid being banned? i know about the no pets, but what about story progression and doing lots of 8 hour classes?

As far as I know you should be fine with the progression and classes - or at least haven't heard anything bad about them.
I know only the events, you should avoid Full Marks and House Pride events, they can easily result in ban. I have read that the best is to not even log in during the event just to be sure. But maybe someone else can tell it more accurately for you.

Can you tell me about the no pet thing? Because I have pets and I want to know how would that maybe backfire on me? Thank you in advamce.

As far as I know you should be fine with the progression and classes - or at least haven't heard anything bad about them.
I know only the events, you should avoid Full Marks and House Pride events, they can easily result in ban. I have read that the best is to not even log in during the event just to be sure. But maybe someone else can tell it more accurately for you.

Can you tell me about the no pet thing? Because I have pets and I want to know how would that maybe backfire on me? Thank you in advamce.
Doing full marks is pointless period if you're using the mod you don't get anything from that event. Also I have had full pets for about 6months and I haven't been banned, unknown if that's just luck though.

Having all pets will not make your account into target of the ban, i also have all pets for a year now, but i haven't got banned at all

Estou vendo gente falando que o erro está aparecendo para quem foi banido por causa do mod, mas quando banem alguém aparece a mensagem de que a pessoa foi banida por quebrar as regras, e não essa que está aparecendo agora

i do have pets and i don't buy the creatures. however i am guilty to spam buying pages and books. rip. any other helpful tips? i won't do full marks or house pride. should i not collect the prizes or should i just not log in

Buonasera,
Ho cancellato il gioco della nuova versione perché ho l'errore animali domestici e ho installato la versione 5.2.2 ma mi dice di aggiornare. Dato che stavo giocando al gioco originale collegato a Facebook e volevo riavviarlo utilizzando la versione con la mod, cosa devo fare? Perché usando la 5.2.2 mi dice di aggiornare ma non mi fa entrare nel gioco.

i do have pets and i don't buy the creatures. however i am guilty to spam buying pages and books. rip. any other helpful tips? i won't do full marks or house pride. should i not collect the prizes or should i just not log in
For Full Marks, you will immediately get sorted into a group the moment you bypass the loading screen, so avoid that at all cost. It's better to go on hibernating during that time period. For House Pride, as long as you don't accidentally collecting House Points, it's totally safe to log in, just be careful tho.

But it makes the cost of the energy zero. So i thought we could buy it...
Jam City patched out hacked energy purchases a long time ago. As far as we're aware, G-Bo has no intention of finding another way to get around it. The only way to purchase energy with the gems cheat is to buy it through Brilliant Bargains (which, now, you can only do once per day instead of unlimited times).

Even so, be careful when purchasing energy. If you have more than 600, there's a flag that gets triggered on your account that causes JC to investigate you and there's a higher risk of getting banned. Any time you start to get close to 600 energy (because you'll inevitably get bonus energy through extra Chocolate Frog cards, story spree, etc.), turn off your infinite energy hack and play study sessions until you're back to 0.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom