PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

If you played the game with bluestacks or some android or ios emulator, you can download original game in google play on phone , and you will see that you can log in game.

If you are in west tower just change to other place like east tower or other places and save your game , an then go back to your emulator and open mod game, it works for me.

If you played the game with bluestacks or some android or ios emulator, you can download original game in google play on phone , and you will see that you can log in game.

If you are in west tower just change to other place like east tower or other places and save your game , an then go back to your emulator and open mod game, it works for me.

How can we get INTO the game with the Niffler error? And w/o this mod, we can NOT log into the game on bluestacks with OG game because when I try to log in that way with the OG game- I and others get a black screen with Facebook log in.

But brother the update notice gets stuck in 5.2.2 version it doesn't let you in the game how can we open it then??
Please reply with a solution
The solution, which we have been posting on almost every single page for the last 48 hours, is to BE PATIENT. The Niffler error is a bug related to a feature that Jam City is testing on random players - it's also interfering with the 5.2.2 trick that you have to use to log in for the first time. Supposedly, a fix will be released on Monday and players who were affected by this glitch will be able to resume playing then. There is literally nothing any of us can do until JC fixes it.

Please spam the "Like" button on this post so more users will see it!

The solution, which we have been posting on almost every single page for the last 48 hours, is to BE PATIENT. The Niffler error is a bug related to a feature that Jam City is testing on random players - it's also interfering with the 5.2.2 trick that you have to use to log in for the first time. Supposedly, a fix will be released on Monday and players who were affected by this glitch will be able to resume playing then. There is literally nothing any of us can do until JC fixes it.

Bro, I have to say i am not lying , i know some guys lie and teach them wrong solution , but not me.

You are right about jc problem i respect that

i can prove that i solve the problem and the solution is someone mention in page 613 or 612 .

this is mine issue in 2/11 on sunday midnight .by the way i cut my id on screen.
1707719976197.png

this pic is that i just screenshot, it can prove my comment

1707720264243.png

Guys please read through the forum carefully and there will be answer, there is 2 different issues that have to be dealt

<1> Log in with Facebook
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game. (I prefer clear storage in app setting)
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

Some how after this step you can open the game and it had other issue: Niffer Error Location

<2> Niffer Error Solution
1-Use any other phone/emulator to install original game from Google Play Store
2-Log in with your FB account (it work for me and some other)
3-You will be in game screen, take all the event window, then move to other location
4-Save game manually
5-Go back to your mod game and open it

Please read the comment carefully

"I DID MY WAITING!!!"

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom