PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Molto probabilmente tutti hanno già risolto il problema, ma inserirò comunque i passaggi.

Se ricevi l'errore niffler quando ti connetti al gioco:
1- Elimina il gioco.
2- Installa la versione 5.2.2 (può essere vista nel post originale di questo thread).
3- All'interno delle impostazioni dell'app (all'interno del gioco), elimina la cache del gioco.
4- Accedi con il tuo account Facebook senza l'app Facebook (usa qualsiasi browser).
5- Chiudi l'app (non disinstallarla).
6- Installa la versione più recente dell'app (attualmente 5.7.0). Dovrebbe essere installato come aggiornamento, quindi la vecchia app viene aggiornata e l'account rimarrà lì.

Se tutto va bene, il gioco dovrebbe aprirsi senza l'errore niffler e il tuo account dovrebbe mantenere tutto ciò che aveva! Almeno, questo ha risolto il problema per me.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, ho aggiornato alla nuova versione e mi da l'errore come tutti gli altri però ho cancellato il gioco e installato la versione 5.2.2 ma mi dice di aggiornare il gioco e quindi non mi fa accedere per svuotare la cache mentre bisogno di fare?

I have this problem....
Screenshot_2024-02-11-11-22-58-983_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Oigan creen que este problema sea por la app modificada o sea por otra cosa, de por sí en Reddit están algunos con este problema, igual voy a quejarme con JC, para que se pongan a trabajar y arreglen el problema, de todas formas que puedo perder, ya perdí 2 cuentas que tomaron años de mi vida

Hey, do you think this problem is due to the modified app or something else, there are some people on Reddit with this problem, I'm still going to complain to JC, so they can get to work and fix the problem, anyway I can lose, I already lost 2 accounts that took years of my life

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-11-14-43-05-565_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-11-14-43-05-565_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 63
Oigan creen que este problema sea por la app modificada o sea por otra cosa, de por sí en Reddit están algunos con este problema, igual voy a quejarme con JC, para que se pongan a trabajar y arreglen el problema, de todas formas que puedo perder, ya perdí 2 cuentas que tomaron años de mi vida

Hey, do you think this problem is due to the modified app or something else, there are some people on Reddit with this problem, I'm still going to complain to JC, so they can get to work and fix the problem, anyway I can lose, I already lost 2 accounts that took years of my life

a lot of people are having this problem. I don't think its a modded thing if people on reddit are having the problem as well

Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.

I couldn't log in fb before. So, if I do these steps now, I won't be able to load my account, right?
I don't know if try this to just open the game
I didn't give importance to it since every time I updated the app. I would keep all the information, I thought logging to fb didn't matter... Until now 🥺

What should I do?

Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.

Some people have tried that and still are getting the niffler error- despite following these instructions

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom