PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Macauley88

Platinian
May 14, 2024
I have some news, I believe that episkey has returned to those people in beyond I think the quest may be in the memory book, now you can have episkey as a spell and unlock the achievement. We just need the 2 potions now

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I have some news, I believe that episkey has returned to those people in beyond I think the quest may be in the memory book, now you can have episkey as a spell and unlock the achievement. We just need the 2 potions now
I think that the quest is back for everyone. In beyond we got an episky task a few weeks ago which gave us the spell, but it looks like the old quest is available for every year now. Luckily it's a normal quest and not a TLSQ so you shouldn't miss out because of the full marks currently on.

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I think that the quest is back for everyone. In beyond we got an episky task a few weeks ago which gave us the spell, but it looks like the old quest is available for every year now. Luckily it's a normal quest and not a TLSQ so you shouldn't miss out because of the full marks currently on.
That's incredible because if I remember correctly there is a part where you use episkey on yourself and in my case since I didn't have it available my reaction was like ._.XD, like something doesn't add up, I think it was in year 6

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
To all this I was reading that many say that now there are 2 potions missing to put them back, something like the case of the episkey, I am not a veteran in the game so I am not very aware, but what use would they really be for me? Unlock some action or some dialogue in the story/special mission/limited time mission, or what really?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
To all this I was reading that many say that now there are 2 potions missing to put them back, something like the case of the episkey, I am not a veteran in the game so I am not very aware, but what use would they really be for me? Unlock some action or some dialogue in the story/special mission/limited time mission, or what really?
None of the spells/potions that have been removed have any choices in the story. The most you'll be able to do is use them in a duel.

Some of the removed quests themselves might affect the story with plot flags, but for the majority of them the game assumes that you did them already (even if you didn't), like the episky one where you use it in year 4, or the Bill romance one where it's referenced in the celestial ball TLSQ even if your didn't do that quest.

Reactions: icecubic75

Berate aguilar

Platinian
Apr 14, 2022
El Salvador
No he logrado pasar del capítulo 60 porque el juego estaba a punto de darme puntos de casa por mis búsquedas del tesoro / lanzamientos de hechizos inacabados en primera persona.

Sin embargo, he oído que en el año 8 tienes tareas que debes completar como parte de la historia, y esas probablemente te darán puntos de casa (o cualquiera que sea el equivalente de posgrado).
[/CITA]
VsvsVsvshshsjwnenwj

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic