PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.7 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Well, another day to catch up before FM is on. Jerk City seems to enjoy pitting everyone against each other.

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Multiple curses. Looks like I accidentally deleted an FB save trying to connect the app. The new game button affects that, it seems. Well, it's been a long way. With one day a week to even try to recover, that's a lot to do.

• Sad
Reactions: icecubic75

ShishkaBerry

Platinian
Nov 11, 2019
Canada
Follow the instructions on the original post on page 1. Alternatively, read the guide below. Do not skip any steps under any circumstances, they have to be followed to the letter.

Do you know why it won't work on root? Wondering if I could just hide root from it with Shamiko.

Any way you slice it you have to start over it seems. I really should have done all this before I got to Y3 lmao. I read that if you send Jam City your player code on the load screen they can connect your progress if it gets deleted, maybe I'll try that after I delete everything lol.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Multiple curses. Looks like I accidentally deleted an FB save trying to connect the app. The new game button affects that, it seems. Well, it's been a long way. With one day a week to even try to recover, that's a lot to do.
Did you actually override the character connected to your facebook account, or have you just been signed out of facebook? As @JackVanReys posted earlier, the privacy update seems to unlink facebook for some users.

My account was fine yesterday, but today it logged me out of facebook for the first time. I entered my details again and then it went to the black screen and stayed there.

Luckily I still have my original device id on bluestacks so I could get into my character the normal way, but it is now disconnected from facebook. If you still have your original account id somewhere your character may be safe.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Do you know why it won't work on root? Wondering if I could just hide root from it with Shamiko.

Any way you slice it you have to start over it seems. I really should have done all this before I got to Y3 lmao. I read that if you send Jam City your player code on the load screen they can connect your progress if it gets deleted, maybe I'll try that after I delete everything lol.
Contacting Jam City with an account you've been cheating on is a sure-fire way to get banned. The guides we've written were all made under the assumption that you had the foresight to back up your save via Facebook before you ever started modding. I don't know why this method doesn't work on rooted devices, but you're welcome to give it a try and report back with your results here. If you get it to work, we'd love to hear about it. The more information we all share with each other, the easier it is to help out noobs.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic