PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Chris5452

Rookie
May 25, 2020
England
Could someone please UPDATE this mod to include 0 required for all NOTEBOOKS. E.g. if you wanted to buy a pet, you don't need to match the notebook requirements to get them etc.

And the version is getting out of date now. The game will need an update to be playable soon.

Thanks.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Could someone please UPDATE this mod to include 0 required for all NOTEBOOKS. E.g. if you wanted to buy a pet, you don't need to match the notebook requirements to get them etc.

And the version is getting out of date now. The game will need an update to be playable soon.

Thanks.
This mod, AFAIK, has NEVER been able to mod notebooks.

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here

Thanks.
Just buy notebooks or pages during Brilliant Bargains using the gems cheat.

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Absolutely love that special to let me stock up on brown notebooks and pages. I spend a TON of time cranking through it LOL
It's been a while since they put up those offers to buy notebooks in exchange for gems, you could buy so much that you already looked like a traveling library, I hope they come back soon

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does anyone know how to ensure that the attributes can be uploaded quickly through gameguardian?, There is a video that I found that explains how, but it's been around for a long time and it doesn't work, I don't know if anyone knows. Or if anyone knows another way to upload the attributes quickly I would appreciate it.

Updo

Rookie
Mar 22, 2020
Usa
anyone knows how to login through bluestacks whenever i triy to login it gets stuck in a black screen try deleting facebook doesnt work try logging in through chrome and brave doesnt work

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Does anyone know how to ensure that the attributes can be uploaded quickly through gameguardian?, There is a video that I found that explains how, but it's been around for a long time and it doesn't work, I don't know if anyone knows. Or if anyone knows another way to upload the attributes quickly I would appreciate it.
The video guide does work, last time I checked. It just requires a lot of repetition and care to ensure you don't accidentally edit the wrong values. Iirc for each attribute, there are three different sets of values you have to edit with the right key.

If you do manage to get it to work, set the EXP value of each one to 200,000. This will put you around level 117 for each attribute, and you'll be set for the rest of the game (the current max level is 120, and the highest attribute requirements in the game thus far are still in the double digits).

BrianPo has a guide on Imgur that should help you understand how to search for the values and edit them. I can't find the image right now, but I'm sure he'll post it once he sees this.

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I've seen a few older videos for using game guardian. Unfortunately I think some of the older methods, especially for editing encrypted values, no longer work the same way.

I might try to make a video guide for attributes at some point (whenever the constant multiplayer events stop), but for now heres the visual guide:

hphm_gg_guide-jpg.jpg

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Also, as I mentioned in the previous post you should avoid doing lessons to raise attributes in step 3 due to the multiplayer event currently on (house pride) as you will gain house points.

Hopefully this is the last multiplayer event for a while, but knowing JC we probably have a full marks waiting for us in a couple of days as well...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic