PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hello i need some help. My new device doesnt support my game Overlay on other applications disabled because it's slowing down the device. What can i do ? Thanks
The overlay is the only way to open and use the cheats menu. Sounds like a device-specific problem rather than a problem with the mod.

Boy-cell

Platinian
Apr 7, 2023
Indonesia
Well, unfortunately you cannot connect to Facebook that easily, the only way at the moment is with the g-bo guide that it leaves on the first page, which you have to follow step by step to be able to connect to Facebook.
If it bothers you to do the steps, I recommend that you try it because you will not regret it. Many of us here didn't and started without logging into Facebook and then regretted it.
How to reset games progress?

Reactions: Kurunodono

ssniperwolfe

Rookie
Aug 3, 2024
Diamond and coin 0 dont work but no energy consumtion works. I suggest to fix that problem because for me it doesnt work. Thank you.This is my feedback good mod but some of the things dont work for diamonds and coin 0.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
I've seen a few older videos for using game guardian. Unfortunately I think some of the older methods, especially for editing encrypted values, no longer work the same way.

I might try to make a video guide for attributes at some point (whenever the constant multiplayer events stop), but for now heres the visual guide:

View attachment 652373
For step 4...do i need to keep gaining am attribute until only the few values remain?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
For step 4...do i need to keep gaining am attribute until only the few values remain?
Yes, you're using the search function and gaining bits of attribute points to narrow down the search. The values are saved in different areas of your phone's memory every time you launch the app, otherwise we could give you the exact addresses to edit. Keep going until you're down to 3 values, that's when you can start editing.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Yes, you're using the search function and gaining bits of attribute points to narrow down the search. The values are saved in different areas of your phone's memory every time you launch the app, otherwise we could give you the exact addresses to edit. Keep going until you're down to 3 values, that's when you can start editing.
And every time i do, i need to search for the atrribute amount i increased by?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic