PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
It's great, but it will be great if you also add attributes and consumable items (books, food, time skip) and romances, I hope it can be added.
From what I understand, those values are encrypted every time you log into the game. It would be highly difficult, if not impossible to make a mod that immediately tracks and unlocks them. Use Game Guardian and BrianPo's guides if you want to learn how to edit your attributes.

Reactions: Aurora2015

Aurora2015

Rookie
Apr 30, 2024
What can I do for a fresh start? I uninstalled the game, tried to delete the data, but when I reinstalled the mod version, it is still like this.

Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۸۰۶-۱۱۰۸۵۱_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

Macauley88

Platinian
May 14, 2024
What can I do for a fresh start? I uninstalled the game, tried to delete the data, but when I reinstalled the mod version, it is still like this.

View attachment 656476
Install an app called parallel space or something like that eyc and play on their. For some reason JC unbanned my main account a while ago which allowed me to play the game again without those apps. So I just looged into my account I used thr most from there

Reactions: Aurora2015

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
je got sme issues;I tried to connect my game to Facebook to get back my former game but i didn't managed and i tried what G-Bo gave and it didn't work.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic