PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

The currency hack and no energy cost is not working for me. When I enable it it gives me this screen. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-223118_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-223118_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220614-223107_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-223107_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 111
I use this mod alot, and recently i don't know why but my account is really really lagging i can't even change the outfits or do anything at all, it just closed the game everytime. But when i changed to the other account it didn't lagging at all and i use it just fine. Is it the problem from the game or from the mod?

The currency hack and no energy cost is not working for me. When I enable it it gives me this screen. What am I doing wrong?
Jamcity fixed the loophole modders use to give up unlimited gems and coins so the mod doesn't work if you have it enabled. G-Bo is working to try and find a way around it I think. It's very frustrating I know by we just have to be patient and hope they can find a way.

Can someone tell my me how to properly restore an older version of Hogwarts Mystery. I've literally deleted all my data and any traces of newer game files. I then downloaded 4.2.1 and still got the update message.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom