PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hi, I've just downloaded the recent version 4.3.2 and this pops up, I have tried to get into my game multiple times and I don't know what to do now, I have a Samsung galaxy s21 fe.. so it's more than compatible to play the game..how do I fix this, thank you

- Chloe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220701-175904_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220701-175904_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 107
Hi, I've just downloaded the recent version 4.3.2 and this pops up, I have tried to get into my game multiple times and I don't know what to do now, I have a Samsung galaxy s21 fe.. so it's more than compatible to play the game..how do I fix this, thank you

- Chloe
Turn off the mod's fuctions and also the save option. Clear cache and reload. Turn it on only when you are in the game.

For those who were following my journey through untriggered TLSQs:

With the updated mod I was able to trigger both the Teacher Celebration and Lone Wolf today. Finally I can update all my characters to 4.3.2

Thank you for coming to my TED talk ;)

Thank you for the update but I have an issue.
I am unable to run the apk. I downloaded it from GDrive and when I tried to install, I got an error message. I also tried the Mega link but even after downloading, it didn't show up in my files.

Anyone having a similar issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-004123_Package installer.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-004123_Package installer.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 65
Thank you for the update but I have an issue.
I am unable to run the apk. I downloaded it from GDrive and when I tried to install, I got an error message. I also tried the Mega link but even after downloading, it didn't show up in my files.

Anyone having a similar issue?
remove original game and install SIGNED apk buddy

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom