PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hi, everyone. So apparently this problem persists even after update to 4.4.0. Please help 😭 I can Not proceed my class, I'm stuck in this ministry assignment. Thank you.

Hi. So I'm currently playing on Year 7 and I got stuck here. Basically the Ministry of Magic task requires me to go to Great Hall to Talk to Barnaby. But when I go to the Great Hall, the only prompt to click is Meal with a Friend. Which I can not go through since I'm have to finished my assignment first. But when I go back to the assignment, it cannot be clicked. And when I go back to the Great Hall to choose Talk to Barnaby, it keeps going to Meal with a Friend that I cannot do. I tried uninstalling the app, re-installed, unlink my Facebook account, restart the phone, but nothing worked. Any other features are working well, but I can not continue my assignment and proceed with the story. Please help, anyone? Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys, a little problem here. Stucked in this adventure. Reinstalled the game, but problem is still there.
IMG_20220723_091245.jpg

Dont report it because they will ask for your account id and if you give it they will see that you use mod version and will ban your account,or you can report it with another account,not your real account

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom