PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

There's a Brilliant Bargains sale going on right now (ends in 1 day and 22 hours, so almost 2 days left) where the currency hack works for pages!!! Load up while you can!,

Thanks for the new version however it lags a lot making the quidditch games difficult to play and especially the quidditch event that's on now. It's difficult to score points due to this lag. Perhaps a 4.5.1 version soon?

I did contact them, they said you are using apk with different script and we do not tolerate cheaters. I was using this mod for last 3 years but I suppose I was at wrong place at wrong test... It seems no luck with support as they stopped replying after few emails.
so it seems, it's not easy thing know how and when they check the accounts, so you may fall in a "trap" in any moment, then there are the events and that is the most dangerous thing because if someone there use cheats and get reported the support can ban all the group so like i said it's not easy, like someone here already said it's about luck it is not a great consolation though

so it seems, it's not easy thing know how and when they check the accounts, so you may fall in a "trap" in any moment, then there are the events and that is the most dangerous thing because if someone there use cheats and get reported the support can ban all the group so like i said it's not easy, like someone here already said it's about luck it is not a great consolation though
That's why I didn't turn on my games when the events like Full Marks and House Pride was still going.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom