This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Thanks for this! Your solution helped me and now I can play again!

Whenever I tried any facebook login solutions, none of them worked for me so I am stuck with waiting. I hope they'll fix it - only other option I saw (on reddit) is to ask support but that's obviously out of question.

What should I do if i never connected my game to fb before? Is there a way to do it now, because if i uninstall my game to download 5.2.2 version, i will loose all my progress and will have to start from the beginning. Someone please help!

What should I do if i never connected my game to fb before? Is there a way to do it now, because if i uninstall my game to download 5.2.2 version, i will loose all my progress and will have to start from the beginning. Someone please help!
What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?

What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?
I think what he means is that he can't login to the game with 5.7.0 version and he never connect his game to Facebook before, so he afraid that if he uninstall the game and download the 5.2.2 version he will lose all the progress before and have to start all over again from year 1

Makes sense since the "fix" suggested relays on deleting the catche... wouldn't that also whipe any progress since no backups where made?

does anyone have any tips to avoid being banned? i know about the no pets, but what about story progression and doing lots of 8 hour classes?

As far as I know you should be fine with the progression and classes - or at least haven't heard anything bad about them.
I know only the events, you should avoid Full Marks and House Pride events, they can easily result in ban. I have read that the best is to not even log in during the event just to be sure. But maybe someone else can tell it more accurately for you.

Can you tell me about the no pet thing? Because I have pets and I want to know how would that maybe backfire on me? Thank you in advamce.

Doing full marks is pointless period if you're using the mod you don't get anything from that event. Also I have had full pets for about 6months and I haven't been banned, unknown if that's just luck though.

Having all pets will not make your account into target of the ban, i also have all pets for a year now, but i haven't got banned at all

Estou vendo gente falando que o erro está aparecendo para quem foi banido por causa do mod, mas quando banem alguém aparece a mensagem de que a pessoa foi banida por quebrar as regras, e não essa que está aparecendo agora

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic