PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem as me, but Orion's mission in year 8, chapter 15, is buggy for me, does anyone know how to solve it?

Never really had issues with the mod for this particular app until recently. It lets me load up the game on my cellular data but it barely lets me tap one option before it crashes. Yet it never has that issue when connected to the wifi. Is there a fix? I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app but the issue persists.

Never really had issues with the mod for this particular app until recently. It lets me load up the game on my cellular data but it barely lets me tap one option before it crashes. Yet it never has that issue when connected to the wifi. Is there a fix? I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app but the issue persists.
Jam city just ask players with connection issues to send them internet provider and geographical placement to help resolve that problem....so they are working on it

Jam city just ask players with connection issues to send them internet provider and geographical placement to help resolve that problem....so they are working on it
Be that as it may, that's not an option for any of us here. If you report anything to Jam City on a modded account, you're getting banned faster than you can say "Quidditch". Just have to wait for them to put out a fix.

Sometimes I wonder if they do this on purpose to catch cheaters.

Game got buggy after overdoing study with friends and overloading chocolate frogs. Now it runs like turbo shit. can I reinstall and log back into Facebook without doing the initial scary process (that did end up resetting my game unfortunately)

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom