PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hi! Very rookie here 😅 just wanna ask if there is anything i can do to stop the error on the carnival promo thing as seen on the photo? Any help? Thank u so much in advance!!
Screenshot_20240617-183652.jpg

Do you have the "Gems/coins cost 0" hack enabled? That hack causes crashes with some of the events like the carnival or club constellation.
Hi!! Yes i do. Thanks for the help, after what you said, i tried to disable the hacks and noticed that the game crashes whenever the 3 or less hacks are enabled at the same time i open the carnival event. So thats fixed now. THANK YOU!! But :( i cant buy gems to help me with the event cause every time i try to enable the hack for 0 gems to buy, it crashes again... Should i just leave the event be? Hahaha

Hi!! Yes i do. Thanks for the help, after what you said, i tried to disable the hacks and noticed that the game crashes whenever the 3 or less hacks are enabled at the same time i open the carnival event. So thats fixed now. THANK YOU!! But :( i cant buy gems to help me with the event cause every time i try to enable the hack for 0 gems to buy, it crashes again... Should i just leave the event be? Hahaha
Pretty much. There used to be an alternate gems/coins cheat that made the Carnival easy to play, but it was removed for an unknown reason. Probably due to bugs being fixed in the core game. To be fair, none of the events are really worth playing in the first place - they only offer cosmetics and things that you can already get with cheats. They don't affect the main quest or any sidequests. I just ignore them and save myself the headache.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom