PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I used to use the the Dword method, but the memory error starts at arround the end of year 3: I think that one of the encrypted timers in the game starts to use it at that point.

As a better alternative, you can use double values instead of Dword. After finishing a TLSQ, search for 86200~86400. This will give you a few values, you want to change area and do a fuzzy search for "changed" values. There should be 2 left, if not you can refine the search again to only the ones in the 86200~86400 range. You then want to change the 2 double values that you found into 10 (1 might work but I prefer to let the game count a few seconds manually to avoid it crashing). The next TLSQ should trigger whenever you change area.

Also, as others have pointed out, there is a Full Marks later on today, so it's best to avoid experimenting for now until it is finished.
this doesnt seem to work anymore :(

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom