PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

For how much time will we have to suffer these full marks and House points events, is there any end to this?
Well look, we are all in the same situation, we are already tired of all this, theoretically this month could definitely be the last for a moment, but who knows.
JC can stop showing these events for a moment and maybe then give you another 3 months in a row of multiplayer events.
What seems strange to me is how people who play legally don't say anything or don't think it's strange, I don't know, maybe it's my idea because I'm already tired of this but it's strange in a way that they have a multiplayer event for so long.

does anyone know why i can't access my facebook progress, i have saved my progress on facebook but i can't connect my facebook to the game
On the first page where you download the apk, there is a guide on how to connect to Facebook in the modified game. You have to follow the steps exactly as the guide says.
What is the problem why you can't connect?

C'est la vérité, mon pote. Nous ne pouvons rien y faire tant que Jam City n'aura pas modifié à nouveau ses habitudes d'événements. Selon les personnes à qui j'ai parlé sur Reddit, cela arrive peut-être quelques fois par an. Nous sommes coincés dans cette ornière pour l'avenir prévisible.
I know it.

For some reason I can't press to continue, it gets stuck here all the time, what can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-01-01-59-560_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-01-01-59-560_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 21
For some reason I can't press to continue, it gets stuck here all the time, what can I do?
Switch back to the vanilla game (the one from the Google Play store) and play through that section. When you get past it, reinstall the mod. That's the only way to get around bugs like this. I strongly recommend having one dedicated device or Bluestacks installation for the vanilla game for situations like these, so you can easily save your game and swap between versions.

Either way, we're still stuck in multiplayer event hell. You shouldn't be playing the game at all unless it's between Sunday at 9pm UTC and Monday at 9pm UTC.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom