Outdated Hello Hero: Lionheart / 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 Ver. 1.1.46 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Attack Speed | Always Critical & more

There are a lot of factors to decide if a game should become VIP or not. But what's your reason for it?
My reason is.. To enable VIP features that wouldn't be found in a normal mod and so I can defeat these guys that are actually spending on this game and using the unsigned mod. I feel this game is in beta and there are only 11 servers. So, they're being pretty lenient at the moment with people using mods. Obviously, they will start banning people once this game gets more updates and becomes more popular. I wouldn't mind upgrading to VIP if this game has a ViP mod with special features that wouldn't be in a normal mod. Like gold and keys never reduce or higher probability drops etc.

My reason is.. To enable VIP features that wouldn't be found in a normal mod and so I can defeat these guys that are actually spending on this game and using the unsigned mod. I feel this game is in beta and there are only 11 servers. So, they're being pretty lenient at the moment with people using mods. Obviously, they will start banning people once this game gets more updates and becomes more popular. I wouldn't mind upgrading to VIP if this game has a ViP mod with special features that wouldn't be in a normal mod. Like gold and keys never reduce or higher probability drops etc.
I see but I can tell you it is not likely to happen for this game, the features are already the best I can provide.

Reactions: M4dM4x
Tags Tags
hello hero: lionheart hello hero: lionheart cheat hello hero: lionheart hack hello hero: lionheart mod simulation 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 cheat 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 hack 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 mod