Outdated Help me Braveman! (도와줘요 용사님!) v1.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlimited Energy

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
1658398189788.png

Playstore Link:
Help me Braveman! - Apps on Google Play

Game Name: Help me Braveman!
Game Version: 1.2
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Menu
2. Gem Multiplier (from mission)
3. Energy Multiplier (go buy from shop)
*Don't exceed 2,147,483,647 or your game will crash. Tip: Turn on mod only when needed.

Additional Note:
1. Only for 64-bit device.
2. Facebook login doesn't work. The game developer need to fix it on their end.
3. If you choose to sign in via Guest then follow these steps:
i. Press OK button once
ii. Wait a while until you see Nickname Setting text. Then, press CANCEL button
iii. Enter nickname, press Duplicate check then you are good to go
4. My shop is not showing anything to buy. How to solve it?
- Install playstore version. Login via Guest and complete the tutorial, open the shop and check shop items are there.

After that just uninstall and install mod APK, and check the shop again after the tutorial.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Attachments

Last edited:

Solczus

Platinian
Aug 24, 2021
Poland
Facebook? This is expected. Refer to the notes above.
With that said, I did not try with Google anyway
No, i choosed guest. After pressing cancel it says waiting for server connection and 10/20 seconds later cannot connect. If i dont click cancel nothing happens and i cant login too

Solczus

Platinian
Aug 24, 2021
Poland
No, i choosed guest. After pressing cancel it says waiting for server connection and 10/20 seconds later cannot connect. If i dont click cancel nothing happens and i cant login too
Tried reinstalling 5 times still nothing. I have motorola g8 power so its 64 bit i think

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Tried reinstalling 5 times still nothing. I have motorola g8 power so 64 its bit i think
If you can install the game that means your device is 64 bit, no issue here
Now that if you choose guest but still unable to login, I can only think of region restriction.
I am in Asia and able to login with a fresh install just a minute ago.
You might want to try VPN, if it's not too troublesome.

Solczus

Platinian
Aug 24, 2021
Poland
If you can install the game that means your device is 64 bit, no issue here
Now that if you choose guest can still unable to login, I can only think of region restriction.
I am in Asia and able to login with a fresh install just a minute ago.
You might want to try VPN, if it's not too troublesome.
Okay thanks ill try

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Yeah the game is full of bugs. I am expecting updates from the developer soon
Well if you need to update maybe a God mode or Defense multiplier can you put in the list menu,no need Damage multiplier or 1 hit kill ,this game is grinding maniax lol, always replay and replay to level up Hero before continue to another Story and i already open a dungeon but so damn hard,first enter than all my Hero get killed in the first round :face27:

The bug that i found is :
~ Very slow game,no speed when play it
~ 5-10 minutes crush,restart the game

Hope you can check and we will wait when the game is update soon or later
Thanks for the mod :pepe020:

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Well if you need to update maybe a God mode or Defense multiplier can you put in the list menu,no need Damage multiplier or 1 hit kill ,this game is grinding maniax lol, always replay and replay to level up Hero before continue to another Story and i already open a dungeon but so damn hard,first enter
Added God Mode

Damage is also possible as well. I was hesitating to include it into the mod because I thought it might ruined the Gacha fun.
I wasn't aware of the dungeon mode, so please test it in dungeon and let me know the result.

And, you are welcome.

Reactions: Juancux
Tags
helpmebraveman! helpmebraveman!cheat helpmebraveman!mod rpg 도와줘요 용사님! 도와줘요 용사님!cheat 도와줘요 용사님!mod