N nhimconboy Platinian Dec 19, 2025 #222 nice mod, its work perfect but when turn on defend its crash ( only defend crash )
L limsotop Platinian Mar 15, 2026 #231 The system indicates that you need to download it from the Google Play Store to play.
L limsotop Platinian Mar 26, 2026 #236 Game Version: 1.0.33 Yunana24It still shows that I need to download from the Google Play Store.Can it be updated?
Game Version: 1.0.33 Yunana24It still shows that I need to download from the Google Play Store.Can it be updated?
iluyears Solid & Active Platinian Mar 26, 2026 #237 Hi,,How do I solve this problem? Attachments Screenshot_2026-03-26-19-38-25-882_com.android.vending.jpg 64.5 KB · Views: 18
DaRealPanDa Co-Administrator Staff member Administrator Social Media Monday at 4:52 PM #238 The mod doesn't seem to work anymore. The game redirects you to download it from the google play store Proof: Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64), Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk:
The mod doesn't seem to work anymore. The game redirects you to download it from the google play store Proof: Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64), Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk: