Outdated Hill Climb Racing MOD Menu APK V.1.59.0 | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited gems etc.

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
Take a book, open it and read before opening your mouth. I don't stop you to install this APK.
Just like nobody is asking you to post totalvirus here when we (non idiots) know they are all false positives put there by the anti-virus clubs because they can't see the obfuscated code the modders use... The anti-virus companies are paid to tell you its a virus because they can't explain why the app isn't from Google play/stores. Do some research before you misinform people Q&A: Why some mods trigger false positive virus warning? - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Take a book, open it and read before opening your mouth. I don't stop you to install this APK.
I usually ignore people Like you but i don't want to start WW2 in this comment section, so i have to explain. HMMM AM I REALLY GIVING VIRUSES....???? The answer is no. I can show the source if its needed just to calm yourself and the "fact" that im giving shits, and that detected "malwares" are all false pozitive... What that means? They're all harmless If i can call them, practically it shows that because i Encrypted the apk so the leechers cant go through my mod's files, because im tired of this =)), now are you happy because you got clarified or still not? :))

• Love
Reactions: Typherion07