Outdated Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 1.0.5 GameGuardian LUA Script | Global Speedhack | Speedhack battle | Peeking | No Interface

MatvPlay

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Russia
Has anyone stopped working the acceleration function in battle after a recent fix in the game ?

OH Jae

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Aug 18, 2022
Korea
All game mode del' and Assistant software Del' agin Log-In Error message... multi sapce Blocked ?? Help me..

Haziq4743__

Solid & Active Platinian
May 14, 2020
America
Peeking working perfectly fine but speedhack(not battle) after enter battle it pop up error and crash but there a biggest problem speedhack(battle) when in processing it will pop to uninstall all mod apk or file(something like that like it detect game guardian) for my opinion the speedhack battle is the problem here or maybe my device feature like peeking work perfect and doesn't pop up game guardian detect that my review

MatvPlay

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Russia
Peeking working perfectly fine but speedhack(not battle) after enter battle it pop up error and crash but there a biggest problem speedhack(battle) when in processing it will pop to uninstall all mod apk or file(something like that like it detect game guardian) for my opinion the speedhack battle is the problem here or maybe my device feature like peeking work perfect and doesn't pop up game guardian detect that my review
This arises because the acceleration function in combat, disabling the interface works with the Anonymous region. This region is protected by the game, you need to hide the Game Guardian from the game.
Besides, acceleration in combat should no longer work. In the game, after each fix, when the files in the game are downloaded, the speedhack stops working in battle. At least that's how it is with me.

Haziq4743__

Solid & Active Platinian
May 14, 2020
America
This arises because the acceleration function in combat, disabling the interface works with the Anonymous region. This region is protected by the game, you need to hide the Game Guardian from the game.
Besides, acceleration in combat should no longer work. In the game, after each fix, when the files in the game are downloaded, the speedhack stops working in battle. At least that's how it is with me.
This my game guardian setting hide game guardian 2,3 prevent upload:level 3 data in ram:no. Also I haven't try hide interface yet it probably gonna work since it have nothing to do with battle

MatvPlay

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Russia
This my game guardian setting hide game guardian 2,3 prevent upload:level 3 data in ram:no. Also I haven't try hide interface yet it probably gonna work since it have nothing to do with battle
I've already tried many ways to hide Game Guardian. And setting up Game Guardian doesn't help. Only the hide my app list module and shamiko helped me

yx594001

Platinian
Apr 7, 2023
en
X
伙计们,我不太可能更新到1.1版,我只是有一个繁忙的日程。但如果有的话,你总是可以在没有脚本的情况下在战斗中做同样的速度。看看我在剧透中的视频说明。
[/引用]兄弟们这就停更了吗?