Outdated Hooked Inc: Fishing Games MOD Menu APK V2.24.0 | Big level | 1 gem for next level | 1 gem cost for premium slot | Big amount of items

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
unnamed.jpg

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Hooked Inc.
Game Version: 2.24.0
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Big level
2. 1 gem for next level
3. 1 gem cost for premium slot
4. Big amount of items

Mod preview:

Screenshot_20220805-135314.png

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

heeaven1

Platinian
Aug 16, 2022
Brasil
Idk how the mods you've seen got patched, because this game doesnt have any anticheats or active Devs but yeah is still working.
What are the instructions then? When I activate the 1 gem upgrade it still need more, when activate item mod the amount needed to upgrade is also increased

cdb1234

Platinian
Mar 1, 2019
USA
Uh. Not sure this mod works.

The gems work. The big level does I'm not sure.

Big items. I turn on go to click and It says not enough gems and sends me to the gem screen. But the tutorial shadow is there. Forcing me to close the game down.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notcorrupt