Help! How to access to running app data (memory of phone)?

Leaderide

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 4, 2022
Germany
Hey,

i'm trying to learn modding apks. I have downloaded a low quality FPS game, and I want to read the enemy positions. I am actually new to modding, I only tried dumping and editing the IL2CPP. Where can I find tutorial for that? Or how do I access to the datas of the running application? I can use usb debugging or NOX, Idk which is better actually.

Thanks!

Reactions: dinoid

dinoid

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Brasil
Reactions: Leaderide

Leaderide

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 4, 2022
Germany
Thank you for the reply, yeah I already saw the tutorial list but never was attracted to the gameguardian part because I didn't know what it is, but now I do. Do you think I could watch tutorials for pc game mem hacking with cheat engine and use what Iearned for android? Or is there a difference between them

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
Thank you for the reply, yeah I already saw the tutorial list but never was attracted to the gameguardian part because I didn't know what it is, but now I do. Do you think I could watch tutorials for pc game mem hacking with cheat engine and use what Iearned for android? Or is there a difference between them
There are differences, I personally advise using Game Guardian for android

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Do you think I could watch tutorials for pc game mem hacking with cheat engine and use what Iearned for android? Or is there a difference between them
I don't know up to which point you can replicate Cheat Engine's methods on Android Emulators.