Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Tutorial Videos:

Steps:
- Open Cheat Engine
- Go to Edit > Settings
- Click "Scan Settings" then Check Box "MEM_MAPPED:Memory that is mapped....blabla" like image in below!
fctmqIf.png

- Click "Extra" then Check Box "Read/Write Process Memory" like image in below!
yzk0Bkn.png

- Then Click "OK" to SAVES the Settings!
- Now Go to "Process List" then Choose Menu TAB "Processes" and then Select Process "LdBoxHeadless.exe" like image in below!
qqSx4Pj.png

- Done, Now you can use Cheat Engine to Emulator LDPlayer, the result will looks like this image in below!
fpkBs3R.png

Download Cheat Engine: Cheat Engine

Please ENJOY =)

Credits: @Mika Cybertron

Last edited:

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Greetings Mika!
It's a shame that you rarely appear here.
We are waiting for new and interesting mods from you !!!
i will be focus on modding more games in about 2 month/next years soon!! this month still busy with making tools modding for now which it will help all of our modder to make more mods!!

kaitee007

Platinian
Jun 24, 2021
malaysia
some of game can use cheat engine to edit only?because when i use cheat engine to change on marvel strike force it will change to be what a same value it was.so cant use cheat engine to change it

Fifty Fires

Rookie
Sep 14, 2021
Loss angles
Hi, I used cheat engine for many years and i can say right now that cheat engine does not at all work on and android emulator (such ass ld player, bluestacks and ect.) yes you are able to inject into any single player games but actually trying to scan for values is impossible unless someone already made a table through scripts and not values. but searching for the value will only work on the first scan and on the second scan it will show up as nothing the proof and evidence shown in the screen shot works because the game itself resembles actual games like rpg games and ect. but on a general mobile game it most likely wont work on a second scan and there are very very very limited amount of mobile games that cheat engine will work for so im giving a warning now do not be upset if it doesn't work for the game you want specifically unless you know how to make a cheat table using scripts.

Reactions: adamvynh
Apr 18, 2022
Canadá
Great tutorial, can you try and do it on Marvel Strike Force? The game is very similar, but i find it very hard to find the values, especially the ones i've been looking for, such as character shards, either in nodes or shop,since their values don't change, can you make a little tutorial on how to find them?