Tutorial How to block ads from Android apps and games (No root & root)

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
they don't deserve it, cuz they stole our work lol. Use adblock
Ikr I'm not such a cumdumpster to pay them just because the don't put in ads, which I remove myself anyway lmao.
Paying for VIP is only worth it if it gives you mod you can't find anywhere else like here and AR(Seems like they are the only ones that have Touhou Lost Word and SkuSta mod so I paid a lot to them).

Reactions: AndnixSH

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
@AndnixSH You could also add a "Browser Method' thats what people care about the Most.

Method 1: Kiwi Browser with uBlock Origin & Custom Filters

Method 2: Samsung Browser with Adguard Extension & Custom Filters

Custom Filters:

Attachments

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Updated custom filters for Ublock (Kiwi Browser & Adguard Plugin (Samsung Internet)

* Fixed youtube (removed shorts & enabled explore)
* Fixed twitch (layout)
* Improved adult websites (removed all annoyances)
* Improved platinmods (not a single ad) 🙈
Note: Each browser is different, means only on Kiwi Browser this filter will be 100% accurate on Samsung Browser or Safari (yes you can use them on iphone) the results might be only 98% accurate. :pepe020:

Attachments

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
Since I've been becoming active lately on Platinmods I'm seeing a lot of ads popping-up even though I never cared about them before but I never thought these could be some of use. I use Chrome on Android 9 and tried the changing the private DNS method but everytime I go to Chrome to type-in chrome://flags suddenly my Chrome browser crashes. Any thoughts? Thanks for this.

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
Since I've been becoming active lately on Platinmods I'm seeing a lot of ads popping-up even though I never cared about them before but I never thought these could be some of use. I use Chrome on Android 9 and tried the changing the private DNS method but everytime I go to Chrome to type-in chrome://flags suddenly my Chrome browser crashes. Any thoughts? Thanks for this.
Edited: Now I need help. Ever since I turned-on the private DNS (dns.adguard.com) Now my Chrome browser always crashing. And also whenever I go to chrome://flags I cannot find the "Async DNS Resolver" and Of course everytime I try to go chrome://flags my browser crashes and lagging. I think it has something to do with the ads, the good thing is I dont see the ads now but I get constantly crashing on my browser. Any thoughts or help rather? Thanks!

Attachments

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Edited: Now I need help. Ever since I turned-on the private DNS (dns.adguard.com) Now my Chrome browser always crashing. And also whenever I go to chrome://flags I cannot find the "Async DNS Resolver" and Of course everytime I try to go chrome://flags my browser crashes and lagging. I think it has something to do with the ads, the good thing is I dont see the ads now but I get constantly crashing on my browser. Any thoughts or help rather? Thanks!

Changing your dns in settings/connections/private dns will not crash anything, its most likely you screwed up your browser flag settings - consider resetting your browser. Ps: Chrome sucks anyway might switch to something like Kiwi Kiwi Browser - Fast & Quiet v99.0.4844.94 (Mod|All Devices) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

PUSHER1337ER

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 4, 2019
Germany
no program or anything else is required.

it's even easier go to the settings, search for dns there and add the dns address: dns.adguard.com

Reactions: AndnixSH
Tags
adblocker android block ads system wide block all apps