Help! how to find / hack coins via il2cpp?

Alvin2000

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 8, 2020
Russia
Всем привет, как найти / взломать монеты через il2cpp?
как найти компенсацию монет?
пожалуйста помоги

Hello everyone, how to find / hack coins through il2cpp?

how to find compensation for coins?
please help

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamza922

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Depends and chances are your game has its own way to work.
Some are modding some purchase method, in others you may find a method that manages coins...

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I'm looking there, I can't find a coin method
Maybe it doesn't exist or you are using the wrong process. Try something else or modding another game. You are a beginner, and maybe the game you are trying is too far from your current level.

Alvin2000

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 8, 2020
Russia
Okay, I understand, I will continue to try, which games are easily broken on il2cpp? to practice
[QUOTE = "Yaskashije, post: 2015303, member: 264999"]
Возможно, его не существует или вы используете неправильный процесс. Попробуйте что-нибудь еще или модифицируйте другую игру. Вы новичок, и, возможно, игра, которую вы пытаетесь, слишком далека от вашего текущего уровня.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Okay, I understand, I will continue to try, which games are easily broken on il2cpp? to practice
[QUOTE = "Yaskashije, post: 2015303, member: 264999"]
Возможно, его не существует или вы используете неправильный процесс. Попробуйте что-нибудь еще или модифицируйте другую игру. Вы новичок, и, возможно, игра, которую вы пытаетесь, слишком далека от вашего текущего уровня.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Check tutorial section for some examples; like this one:

Sevol

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
всё чертовски просто, посмотри туторы прямо на форуме

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
To be honest not even modders can answer this question as its impossible to answer it . The reason is due to the fact every game does things diffrently , names and programs diffrently

Reactions: CRaZYAuf

Vala654

Platinian
Dec 19, 2019
Iran
hi .can you tell me wich programing language is better for modding to learn? c++ or c# or java or anythings else?(spacially for ill2cpp files. ).thanks

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
To be honest not even modders can answer this question as its impossible to answer it . The reason is due to the fact every game does things diffrently , names and programs diffrently
This is quite wrong most of games have the same names for coins etc...
Just search in dnspy these keywords:
"money", "coins", "gems", "gold", "currency", "bank"

You will find something, if the game is obfuscated in most of times just go in the Player section for find what you need.

CRaZYAuf

Platinian
Aug 28, 2020
Russia
This is quite wrong most of games have the same names for coins etc...
Just search in dnspy these keywords:
"money", "coins", "gems", "gold", "currency", "bank"

You will find something, if the game is obfuscated in most of times just go in the Player section for find what you need.
Dear friend, you are completely wrong, each game is truly unique. (In some games, coins can be stored, for example, on the server side and do not even appear in the dump)

Reactions: HizroMxDz