Help! how to find / hack coins via il2cpp?

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Tiahh

Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
Dear friend, you are completely wrong, each game is truly unique. (In some games, coins can be stored, for example, on the server side and do not even appear in the dump)
Most of games are not server sided and no i am not wrong at all.

RedXen

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
hi .can you tell me wich programing language is better for modding to learn? c++ or c# or java or anythings else?(spacially for ill2cpp files. ).thanks
I'd start with C#, contrary to what anyone tells you. Easiest to understand for beginners and can be used to do almost anything C++ can.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZavuLOn