Tutorial How to fix apps crash (Android WebView bug)

Xoanon

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 10, 2021
USA
Anyone had any luck fixing this issue with Nox64 emulator? Tried everything listed and still my apps keep crashing. I've turned off Play Store updates, uninstalled current Web View version, even installed/uninstalled Chrome and my apps are still crashing. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Mr.obvious

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 6, 2019
Baliwag
Anyone had any luck fixing this issue with Nox64 emulator? Tried everything listed and still my apps keep crashing. I've turned off Play Store updates, uninstalled current Web View version, even installed/uninstalled Chrome and my apps are still crashing. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!
Same proble here

Reactions: DDDentists

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Same proble here
It's likely the issue with Nox64 itself since 64-bit may be in beta stage. Try create new instance or switch back to normal 32-bit version

Xoanon

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 10, 2021
USA
It's likely the issue with Nox64 itself since 64-bit may be in beta stage. Try create new instance or switch back to normal 32-bit version
Thank you for the comments. I ended up leaving Nox completely and went with the 32-bit version of BlueStacks and, so far, no problems at all. Thanks again for the suggestion. Really appreciated!