Tutorial How to hide app list on Xiaomi phones to bypass hacking tool detections (MIUI 12+/Android 11+) (NO root)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Not all MIUI is the same. Look at @zverilius MIUI. It says "MIUI Pro".
Look at my MIUI it says "MIUI Global". Thats why theres no option to revoke such permissions.
This tutorial only works for MIUI Pro ROM.
Please update the tutorial @AndnixSH
Thats strange, it's like stock permission settings from AOSP based ROMs lol
I updated it again

Reactions: zverilius

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Not all MIUI is the same. Look at @zverilius MIUI. It says "MIUI Pro".
Look at my MIUI it says "MIUI Global". Thats why theres no option to revoke such permissions.
This tutorial only works for MIUI Pro ROM.
Please update the tutorial @AndnixSH
Hm... It's all very strange... I had different firmware on Xiaomi phones and there was always this feature! Most likely, these functions are inherent only to the manufacturer from Xiaomi, I think so!

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hm... It's all very strange... I had different firmware on Xiaomi phones and there was always this feature! Most likely, these functions are inherent only to the manufacturer from Xiaomi, I think so!
And again! There are such concepts as official and localized firmware based on MIUI. So, in my opinion, it is better to use localized firmware, there are more different necessary and interesting features, plus all unnecessary junk is cut out there! Well, this is a completely different topic)))))

Reactions: AndnixSH and axio15

GreyW0lf

Platinian
Apr 19, 2021
Lurking in the shadow
And again! There are such concepts as official and localized firmware based on MIUI. So, in my opinion, it is better to use localized firmware, there are more different necessary and interesting features, plus all unnecessary junk is cut out there! Well, this is a completely different topic)))))
What are you talking about?
Im using my "Localized firmware" as this is the firmware i got when i first bought the phone.
Tutorial has been updated again
Dont get confused by what @zverilius said. He barely know anything about MIUI.
He told us to "look more carefully" because we cannot find the permission setting in our phone. While the fact is its not because we didnt "look more carefully", but its because MIUI Global doesnt have that permission setting. He think that all MIUI is the same lmao.
You cant just generalize that all MIUI is the same. Its misleading.

GreyW0lf

Platinian
Apr 19, 2021
Lurking in the shadow
And guess what? I found out that MIUI Pro @zverilius using is a CUSTOM ROM.
Its not a stock rom. Its a custom rom developed by russian team. And he make tutorial saying that people with regular stock rom like MIUI Global can do it too because "All MIUI is the same". While hes using a CUSTOM ROM and we're using global stock rom. Lol what a scam.
Screenshot_2022-02-19-08-23-52-253_com.android.chrome.jpg

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
What are you talking about?
Im using my "Localized firmware" as this is the firmware i got when i first bought the phone.

Dont get confused by what @zverilius said. He barely know anything about MIUI.
He told us to "look more carefully" because we cannot find the permission setting in our phone. While the fact is its not because we didnt "look more carefully", but its because MIUI Global doesnt have that permission setting. He think that all MIUI is the same lmao.
You cant just generalize that all MIUI is the same. Its misleading.
My God, why are you so mad!? I used many custom firmware based on MIUI specifically for Xiaomi phones, all these firmware are created based on the weekly Chinese official MIUI firmware - these are MINOVO, Miui Hellas, MiuiMix, OneOS firmware and this function was present everywhere! If you have a Poco phone and other firmware and you don't have this function, then don't drool here!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
My God, why are you so mad!? I used many custom firmware based on MIUI specifically for Xiaomi phones, all these firmware are created based on the weekly Chinese official MIUI firmware - these are MINOVO, Miui Hellas, MiuiMix, OneOS firmware and this function was present everywhere! If you have a Poco phone and other firmware and you don't have this function, then don't drool here!
So you were using custom firmware after all? Have you tried official firmware that can be flashed without unlocking phone?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
And guess what? I found out that MIUI Pro @zverilius using is a CUSTOM ROM.
Its not a stock rom. Its a custom rom developed by russian team. And he make tutorial saying that people with regular stock rom like MIUI Global can do it too because "All MIUI is the same". While hes using a CUSTOM ROM and we're using global stock rom. Lol what a scam.
Chill. We are not 'other site' who like to scam with locked thread.
Since i don't have Xiaomi, i'm collecting info based on community and I will definitely edit the thread again to make it clear

Reactions: zverilius

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
So you were using custom firmware after all? Have you tried official firmware that can be flashed without unlocking phone?
This function is definitely present on the official purely Chinese MIUI firmware, and therefore on most custom MIUI firmware for Xiaomi phones!

Sep 8, 2020
Москва
hi, please help i will thank you. I bought a phone the other day, I downloaded the game mod heroes evolved, and there it says fraudulent software, please reinstall the game from the play market. I don't have anything other than this heroes evolved mod.
Screenshot_2022-08-13-15-53-35-139_com.rsg.heroesevolved.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-15-12-06-14-918_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-15-12-07-34-589_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-15-12-08-11-260_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-15-12-08-28-678_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg

please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
hi, please help i will thank you. I bought a phone the other day, I downloaded the game mod heroes evolved, and there it says fraudulent software, please reinstall the game from the play market. I don't have anything other than this heroes evolved mod.

please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Maybe it is a known bug on MIUI or maybe MIUI have fraudulent system apps, I don't know. I don't get this error on my phone, so there is nothing I can do. Maybe use VM instead