Tutorial How to install Magisk on VPhoneGaga VM app (VIP only) - Magisk for non-rooted devices

Platimus

Platinian On Fire
Oct 12, 2020
Philippines
I carefully followed the steps but the method is not working( I used magisk the latest ver) Everything is set and whenever I turn off the root and reboot it, magisk is still the same, nothing changed. I tried it multiple times and still not working. I also did try rebooting my magisk without turning the root off after the installation (did not freeze or something) and still nothing happens. Can you help me? Been doing this magisk stuff for almost 2 and a half hours now😣 Or the newest ver of magisk broke that method?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I carefully followed the steps but the method is not working( I used magisk the latest ver) Everything is set and whenever I turn off the root and reboot it, magisk is still the same, nothing changed. I tried it multiple times and still not working. I also did try rebooting my magisk without turning the root off after the installation (did not freeze or something) and still nothing happens. Can you help me? Been doing this magisk stuff for almost 2 and a half hours now😣 Or the newest ver of magisk broke that method?
@AndnixSH the emulator works perfectly, but when you enable zygyst and reload, the emulator doesnt work anymore, and its stuck on 9%
What version of Vphonegaga you are using?

colo513

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2019
Argentina
What version of Vphonegaga you are using?
VPhoneGaGa_Gold_V3.4__40_R-7_10__41__64Bit, the one you guys uploaded to the site, when i activate zygist on the magisk app, the emulator is stuck at 9%, then closes the emulator and re opens to be stuck at 9%

colo513

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2019
Argentina
@AndnixSH managed to make it work i'll list the steps i did to fix it:
-download original magisk(I wont share here) magisk mod here to bypass vphonegaga blue(free) only to enable zygyst and cause loop or stuck 9% on gold.
-enable vulkan and zygyks on setting
-enable rooted
And then just follow the steps here on the website.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH managed to make it work i'll list the steps i did to fix it:
-download original magisk(I wont share here) magisk mod here to bypass vphonegaga blue(free) only to enable zygyst and cause loop or stuck 9% on gold.
-enable vulkan and zygyks on setting
-enable rooted
And then just follow the steps here on the website.
That's interesting. Anyway, you can contact modder who modded Vphonegaga https://www.youtube.com/@Goxome/

colo513

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2019
Argentina
@AndnixSH another way to make the emu work is to simply use the original magisk from github and install there the packages, however i dont seem to be able to see the pop up menu, its like it doesnt launch, but on the magisk app is still enabled

Ryuu99

Rookie
Jul 24, 2020
Jakarta
I tried it on vphonegaga 3.4.0 gold, everything went smoothly when I followed the steps but when I turned on zygisk it didn't work, on magisk the zygisk didn't turn on even though I had it enabled in settings. I have also rebooted the vphonegaga.
Hehehe ignore my previous post, I'm the one who doesn't understand it. It turns out that if you want to say "yes" on the zygisk, you have to install the module first and reboot. Finally able to play the root game hehehe. And there's also no need to hide magisk or root because it won't be detected if you follow the steps given. Thank you.

Attachments

Reactions: hi8727

Hit ma

Platinian
Aug 27, 2017
how can i make Play Store work? it says google services stopped working everytime.

exratz

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
thanks a lot for pointing me towards this android vm! at first i tried vmos but the folder navigation is kinda weird. ended up, i install this gaga but stuck at rooting. after reading through, it is a success. thank you very much!

im using locked mi 9 se 12.5 global on android 11
install gaga 3.3 running android 7.1 and magisk v23