Tutorial How to install unsigned APK on NON-rooted devices

BlackSoul

Platinian
Nov 9, 2018
Italy
I have a problem when i open the game eorl war heroes modded and i try to connect with google play games tells me google play games i blocked in an anomaled way. Can anybody help me?

Machete03

Rookie
Jul 6, 2018
Ky
Does anyone know how to get a mod menu to work? Load it up game crashes checking network.... only non mod menu games will work?
Thanks

Namdoann

Platinian
May 5, 2020
Sacramento
How do I move the license into the internal storage of vmos? I only see import and export and they only go to a fixed location.

updated: nvm I just exported x-plore apk and used that to move the license.

Last edited:

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Deference between unsign apk to sign apk please!
Unsigned = you can login into google play, you can overwrite old mod versions/original game versions without uninstalling them first, you can make InApp Purchases for real Money

-require a fully rooted + patched android device

Signed = you can't login into google play, you can't overwrite old mod versions/original game versions without uninstalling them first, you can't make InApp Purchases for real Money

-requires nothing

• Wow
Reactions: TP BOOGIE

TP BOOGIE

Platinian
Jul 1, 2020
Philippines
Unsigned = you can login into google play, you can overwrite old mod versions/original game versions without uninstalling them first, you can make InApp Purchases for real Money

-require a fully rooted + patched android device

Signed = you can't login into google play, you can't overwrite old mod versions/original game versions without uninstalling them first, you can't make InApp Purchases for real Money

-requires nothing
So it means Unsign apk is not easy to hack?

Camilo111816

Platinian
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
Sirve para la injusticia? ¿Por qué descargar el juego original y descargar la apk mod e instalarlo encima del original e ingresar y el segundo se cierra solo, qué puedo hacer?

Tags
google play games google play services implementation microg unsigned apk virtual machine virtualxposed vmos