Tutorial How to install unsigned APK on NON-rooted devices

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
i have a question here, i'm new to this so i'm sorry to bother .. but i installed the Lucky patch with the xposed installed in the x8 sandbox V. F1 VM .. i don't know if the method is different .. but i imagine so. .. in the end there is this new xposed configuration option that I think should replace the previous one that would be the patch to Android .. the third one seems that it didn't work very well .. not like in the patch to Android when there is no xposed .. is there anything I can do to correct it? or is it okay for the third to stay like this?
You can just check it to see if it says test: success
If it says test: failed, click apply, open Xposed settings dialog again and check will make it test: success

Screenshot_20210126-184642.png

Mar 6, 2021
Avarua
Hi, I just want to know if Parallal Space(VM) is safe to use or trustworthy as Ive tried VMOS but it is apparently not available in my country so unless there is another VM app trustworthy of course I can download...well I have Parallel as they said its highly recommended and favoured by most users....so pls? whats the best choice*

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi, I just want to know if Parallal Space(VM) is safe to use or trustworthy as Ive tried VMOS but it is apparently not available in my country so unless there is another VM app trustworthy of course I can download...well I have Parallel as they said its highly recommended and favoured by most users....so pls? whats the best choice*
It is trustworthy, but it's not a VM it's a virtual space. You can't install unsigned apk on it

It's up to you what VM to use

Panda77

Rookie
Mar 5, 2020
kuwait
I installed it from the Google Play market and it did not turn on my LG5 device has been updated to 8.0.0 What is the appropriate version for it

Panda77

Rookie
Mar 5, 2020
kuwait
I installed it from the Google Play market and it did not turn on my LG5 device has been updated to 8.0.0 What is the appropriate version for it
Please help me I want to play marvel

Tags
google play games google play services implementation microg unsigned apk virtual machine virtualxposed vmos