Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Core Patch module (Root & Xposed required)

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
View attachment 416042 View attachment 416043 vmos pro mod apk exactly and my phone OPPO A31
Try to remove magisk and vmos and install them again! Climb the forums, ask around... I don't have this phone, so I'm sorry...

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Official core patch 3.8 only support until Android 12 (API31) not Android 12.1 (API32).

But Someone on the official CP Tele Group gave me the version that support A12.1 so yeah All is good now :pepe013:
Nice. Can you share that version or link to Tele Group?

largeruk

Platinian
Aug 26, 2022
UK
Apologies for the newbie question. Have been through the thread and to the Core Patch Github page and can't find the answer. Will the LSPosed zygisk version (I have Magisk v25.1) and Core Patch work with Android v8.1?

Thanks

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Apologies for the newbie question. Have been through the thread and to the Core Patch Github page and can't find the answer. Will the LSPosed zygisk version (I have Magisk v25.1) and Core Patch work with Android v8.1?

Thanks
Yes, use Core Patch 2.2 for Android v8.1

zXis

Platinian
Apr 19, 2018
Philippines
Hello may I know what kind of problem I am facing, after installing the unsigned apk it just auto close the installed app.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello may I know what kind of problem I am facing, after installing the unsigned apk it just auto close the installed app.
Android 9 and above have a new security preventing unsigned APK from working. We wanted Lucky Patcher or Core Patch to fix this issue but very unlikely they will do. So you have 2 choice, use VM app running Android 7 or lower, or install signed APK overwriting original APK

zXis

Platinian
Apr 19, 2018
Philippines
Android 9 and above have a new security preventing unsigned APK from working. We wanted Lucky Patcher or Core Patch to fix this issue but very unlikely they will do. So you have 2 choice, use VM app running Android 7 or lower, or install signed APK overwriting original APK
Hello thank you, by the way does the google account that I login in original can still use when i overwrite the original apk?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello thank you, by the way does the google account that I login in original can still use when i overwrite the original apk?
Yes, only temporary. After reboot, Google login no longer work. Some games will remember your login even Google login do not work, just don't logout of the game if logged in

MrBlackDemon

Rookie
Aug 24, 2019
Italy
Hello guys, i have some problem with signature check, i0ve got android 12(API_31), magisk with zygisk (25.2), latest LSPosed, installed the core patch 3.8, also luckypatcher, and nothing, the signature verification wont't work, i do not remember from when it stopped work, but first only with LP and LSPosed it work properly. Now i tryed CorePatch and nothing.
Some one can help me ?

LUMIA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Same here, using android 12. Api 31 .have lsposed and lucky patcher patched successfully ,but still i am unable to install unsigned apk with core patch, i have even uninstall lucky patcher ,so that the core patch can work alone. But still no luck.i am trying to install this game as it clearly says "tested with corePatch" but still it doesnt get installed. Trust me i have tried multiple times
Screenshot_2022-10-06-13-30-17-465_com.android.chrome.jpg

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hello guys, i have some problem with signature check, i0ve got android 12(API_31), magisk with zygisk (25.2), latest LSPosed, installed the core patch 3.8, also luckypatcher, and nothing, the signature verification wont't work, i do not remember from when it stopped work, but first only with LP and LSPosed it work properly. Now i tryed CorePatch and nothing.
Some one can help me ?
Same here, using android 12. Api 31 .have lsposed and lucky patcher patched successfully ,but still i am unable to install unsigned apk with core patch, i have even uninstall lucky patcher ,so that the core patch can work alone. But still no luck.i am trying to install this game as it clearly says "tested with corePatch" but still it doesnt get installed. Trust me i have tried multiple times View attachment 456594
I have already written earlier that some regular/system installers block the installation of modified applications. Try installing such applications directly through the lackypatcher installer!

Reactions: LUMIA