Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Core Patch module (Root & Xposed required)

MrBlackDemon

Rookie
Aug 24, 2019
Italy
I have already written earlier that some regular/system installers block the installation of modified applications. Try installing such applications directly through the lackypatcher installer!
Does not work, tried with other installers, lucky patcher, external installers ... and nothing, the message was the same, "signature do not match previously installed version"

MrBlackDemon

Rookie
Aug 24, 2019
Italy
Found the solution.
As written in the issue reporting (Link) a solution was:

Remove all plugin from LSPosed (Corepatch / LuckyPatcher)
Ran the command pm uninstall com.google.android.art as root in termux (or some terminal)
Reboot
Reinstall the CorePatch plugin and set it up
Reboot
And it worked

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hello everyone! Who has a MIUI system, instead of the usual corepatch, you can install "WooBox For MIUI".
The Woobox for MIUI module can be found in the LSPosed repository.
After installing the module, you need to activate the module in the LSPosed manager, then in the System Framework section you need to activate the first 4 switches:
Allow downgrading,
Disable verification digest,
Disable signature comparison,
Using the installed signatures.
There and other many useful features!))))
And by the way, corepatch is already built in there for Android 13!

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello everyone! Who has a MIUI system, instead of the usual corepatch, you can install "WooBox For MIUI".
The Woobox for MIUI module can be found in the LSPosed repository.
After installing the module, you need to activate the module in the LSPosed manager, then in the System Framework section you need to activate the first 4 switches:
Allow downgrading,
Disable verification digest,
Disable signature comparison,
Using the installed signatures.
There and other many useful features!))))
And by the way, corepatch is already built in there for Android 13!
can you make a new thread about it? or can I?

Reactions: zverilius

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
can you make a new thread about it? or can I?
Hi! I personally haven't delved into it myself yet, I still have the standard corepatch 3.8, I'm too lazy to reinstall everything yet))))) It's just that a friend of mine came to visit me and boasted to me that he had WooBox installed and everything was functioning perfectly! I do not know if it is worth making a separate theme for this application, maybe it is easier to specify in this topic!?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi! I personally haven't delved into it myself yet, I still have the standard corepatch 3.8, I'm too lazy to reinstall everything yet))))) It's just that a friend of mine came to visit me and boasted to me that he had WooBox installed and everything was functioning perfectly! I do not know if it is worth making a separate theme for this application, maybe it is easier to specify in this topic!?
Oh ok. I thought it would be nice to share such info even though it is for MIUI Android 12 only. Anything regarding this can be helpful

• Love
Reactions: zverilius

Alkamar

Platinian
Oct 20, 2018
Brasil
Found the solution.

Ran the command pm uninstall com.google.android.art as root in termux (or some terminal)
Reboot
Reboot
And it worked
And then is it possible to reinstall this "ART" again? because I saw that later it generates some problems to update applications. I have the same problem, I installed everything correctly and the core patch doesn't work

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
And then is it possible to reinstall this "ART" again? because I saw that later it generates some problems to update applications. I have the same problem, I installed everything correctly and the core patch doesn't work
corepatch 4.2 update has been released. have you installed it?

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Yes. I saw that several people ran this command and it worked, but then it generates the problem when updating applications. What do you recommend doing?
Honestly? Don't know... I have everything functioning! Miui 13, Android 12. All unsigned apks are installed.

Alkamar

Platinian
Oct 20, 2018
Brasil
Found the solution.

Reboot
Reboot
And it worked
I followed these instructions, but through Termux it does not find this one. I did it via PC with adb and it said it was uninstalled, but it didn't solve it. I still can't install it, I'm really sad about it!

Attachments

Sasexx

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 16, 2022
Thailand
how to make sure that everything is working ? note that I am using these methods on LDPLAYER 9 and it seems everything is working well and successful.
Whenever I try to install an unsigned apk though I get the following error.
Installation failed ! the file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again
Ofcourse I close the whole emulator and restarted it multiple times and even uninstalled the original apk and tried to install the unsigned version 1st but I always get the same error.
Does anyone know what I did wrong ?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
how to make sure that everything is working ? note that I am using these methods on LDPLAYER 9 and it seems everything is working well and successful.
Whenever I try to install an unsigned apk though I get the following error.
Installation failed ! the file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again
Ofcourse I close the whole emulator and restarted it multiple times and even uninstalled the original apk and tried to install the unsigned version 1st but I always get the same error.
Does anyone know what I did wrong ?
try restart your computer and make sure no other programs are occupying the APK file you are trying to install

Sasexx

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 16, 2022
Thailand
try restart your computer and make sure no other programs are occupying the APK file you are trying to install
I did that too. Can you recommend me an emulator so I can start and do all the steps all over again and see if there is something wrong