Tutorial How to make a Floatable Mod Menu [Team LGL] - {Beginners Tutorial} {All Explained} - Part 3

3_YOK

Platinian
Dec 28, 2020
Modding_Planet
how about we don't implement the Menu , making it out of the game ?
i mean is there a way or another template we can use out of the game without implementation. ?
This is amazing, thank you for that!!
Obviously, this is not for newbies and beginners, this is intermediate and for experienced modders. They would probably come to me and bombing my Telegram inbox for help if they see this ?
You will need to deal with beggers as well and avoid spoonfeeding too much

Reactions: Amitsaha

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
how about we don't implement the Menu , making it out of the game ?
i mean is there a way or another template we can use out of the game without implementation. ?
@MrEoZ can do it I guess. Contact him on Telegram for more infomation

Reactions: NIVEL HACK

TFive

Platinian
May 5, 2019
Thai
Thank you very much. You are a one who help me made inject Tools easily
Of course, when finished developing, I will leave your name in a small corner :)

Dhubs

Platinian
Jan 10, 2019
California
patching works easy..
Issue im having is calling functions. Address is correct. It appears that instanceBtn is null as it does not call addmoneyexample from the button pressed case.
Im sure its something super simple im missing. btw uncommented hook and using only v7. Deleted v8. from game folder. Thanks for any help

Critical MODS FF

Platinian
Mar 13, 2021
INDIA
Hey guys I'm getting a Problem When I. Import the mod menu files in the andorid studio it's not syncing and grading and doesn't even showing physical devices connected only showing loading device's
I just get angry about this and uninstalled the studio please help I'm getting this problem even after reinstall and even after installing ndk side by side and andorid bulils tools