Tutorial How to make a mod menu (modding tutorial)

rexzz69

Platinian
Sep 24, 2023
i've been working on modding this game for a long time but it always unsuccessful. i've tried cheat engine and game guardian. non of these work. the game will reload itself and it will reset everything you've been do.

rexzz69

Platinian
Sep 24, 2023
ive try to decompile the file, but seems like i dont see the '' armeabi-v7a and find the file named libil2cpp.so '' file
Screenshot 2023-09-25 120544sss.png

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
i just knew that the walking dead road to survival is server sided. any idea?
Firstly, I didn't analyze the game, to comment out what I have found, if it's an online game, there are indeedly high chances that some in-game functions might be server-sided, secondly, if the game doesn't include the armeabi-v7a folder, as you presented in the image, then try focusing on the armeabi-v64a part, or try downloading from another source, that provides armeabi-v7a support. Thirdly, if none of the modding-tools work, such as Gameguardian and Cheat Engine, please try dumping the library of the game, or study it through IDA Pro, and if you still didn't obtain any results, please create a post here, to not break any rules of the website.

Reactions: rexzz69

rexzz69

Platinian
Sep 24, 2023
Firstly, I didn't analyze the game, to comment out what I have found, if it's an online game, there are indeedly high chances that some in-game functions might be server-sided, secondly, if the game doesn't include the armeabi-v7a folder, as you presented in the image, then try focusing on the armeabi-v64a part, or try downloading from another source, that provides armeabi-v7a support. Thirdly, if none of the modding-tools work, such as Gameguardian and Cheat Engine, please try dumping the library of the game, or study it through IDA Pro, and if you still didn't obtain any results, please create a post here, to not break any rules of the website.
alright thanks. some other modders have replied to my threads, they say it's "Hex Code. so i need to learn more about ARM to know how they are functioning .feel free to add me on DC so we can text. this are my username: rexz6969

this are my threads : Does anyone have experience on hacking or modding the walking dead road to survival? - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: Moderrr01010

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
How to crack mod menu?)
Cracking or leeching another modder's work is completely unacceptable, and there are already other considerable alternatives, that will imply yourself in a productive manner, one of them being, learn coding.

solo_sorcerer

Rookie
Dec 14, 2023
Can you help me with a mod menu for Subway Surfers latest version which include features of the subway surfers mod menu of linkr.bio/MaxMods ? Please sir. Atleast a guide to make an apk myself like that which includes the entries i have to change.

decompile

Platinian
Apr 29, 2024
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this! It seems that some of the images are broken, however. Thank you though!