Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

R0ld3x

Rookie
May 15, 2021
India
Take a look and explore here on platinmods since we have a lot of tutorials and modders to help you with modding.

But anyway, I'll give you a link to start with (best for newbies who wants video tutorial):
I know this things but I dont know how offsets and hex are use in mod menu and ho to add them in mod menu

vbgfvbvcvb

Platinian
Mar 28, 2021
Londres
[QUOTE = "LEIIKUN, postagem: 2166968, membro: 642489"]
Dê uma olhada e explore aqui no platinmods, pois temos muitos tutoriais e modders para ajudá-lo com o modding.

De qualquer forma, darei a você um link para começar (melhor para iniciantes que desejam um tutorial em vídeo):
[URL unfurl = "true"] Hooking Tutorial {LGL Mod Menu Part II} (With video Tutorial) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps [/ URL]
[/CITAR]
Sou iniciante, fiz tudo certinho nesse tutorial, mas no final da sobreposição do mod menu, não deu certo, fiz tudo certo e nada.

Attachments

Reactions: caubenongthon321995

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
[QUOTE = "LEIIKUN, postagem: 2166968, membro: 642489"]
Dê uma olhada e explore aqui no platinmods, pois temos muitos tutoriais e modders para ajudá-lo com o modding.

De qualquer forma, darei a você um link para começar (melhor para iniciantes que desejam um tutorial em vídeo):
[URL unfurl = "true"] Hooking Tutorial {LGL Mod Menu Part II} (With video Tutorial) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps [/ URL]
[/CITAR]
Sou iniciante, fiz tudo certinho nesse tutorial, mas no final da sobreposição do mod menu, não deu certo, fiz tudo certo e nada.
There is an another code for implementing overlay. Did you check it?

Reactions: TheLGL

UtilityModder

Platinian
May 24, 2021
USA
Hopefully this does not sound like a dumb question but how do you change the text style for the marquee scroll? I want to change it to Courier.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Hopefully this does not sound like a dumb question but how do you change the text style for the marquee scroll? I want to change it to Courier.
I think I saw a code instruction from inside that you can use a full body html.

UtilityModder

Platinian
May 24, 2021
USA
I think I saw a code instruction from inside that you can use a full body html.
I tried many HTML sentences but they wouldnt work. The header also said that it is semi HTML supported
This is my code for the header in menu.h
"<marquee><p style=\"font-family:courier;\"> 2021 Mod Menu By UtilityModder </p></marquee>"
Not sure why it shouldnt work, or maybe I'm just dumb.

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
I tried many HTML sentences but they wouldnt work. The header also said that it is semi HTML supported
This is my code for the header in menu.h
"<marquee><p style=\"font-family:courier;\"> 2021 Mod Menu By UtilityModder </p></marquee>"
Not sure why it shouldnt work, or maybe I'm just dumb.
Use webview instead. it fully support html

McDevils

Platinian
May 13, 2021
Indonesia
hello .. i want to ask something about utils.h .. theres a code inside DWORD findlibrary ..
Code:
sprintf(filename, OBFUSCATE("/proc/self/maps"));
is that code to find game lib.so or our libmyname.so ?

also inside bool isLibraryLoaded have a similiar code
Code:
FILE *fp = fopen(OBFUSCATE("/proc/self/maps"), OBFUSCATE("rt"));
is this to open our libmyname.so or game lib.so ?

trully i still have a question i want to ask privately but i can send u PM as i new in this forum .. also a cant search for your Telegram id ..
if u didnt mind can u add ne @aLFaMcDevils .. but if not its ok.. i didnt ask to teach me just want to ask what make me curious :D

btwvim not a programming so i dont really understand a whole code .. i just read a flow of code and this 2 make mw confuse because in kittymemory already has a same code to read a game memory .. i hope u will answer this.. thanks before

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
hello .. i want to ask something about utils.h .. theres a code inside DWORD findlibrary ..
Code:
sprintf(filename, OBFUSCATE("/proc/self/maps"));
is that code to find game lib.so or our libmyname.so ?

also inside bool isLibraryLoaded have a similiar code
Code:
FILE *fp = fopen(OBFUSCATE("/proc/self/maps"), OBFUSCATE("rt"));
is this to open our libmyname.so or game lib.so ?

trully i still have a question i want to ask privately but i can send u PM as i new in this forum .. also a cant search for your Telegram id ..
if u didnt mind can u add ne @aLFaMcDevils .. but if not its ok.. i didnt ask to teach me just want to ask what make me curious :D

btwvim not a programming so i dont really understand a whole code .. i just read a flow of code and this 2 make mw confuse because in kittymemory already has a same code to read a game memory .. i hope u will answer this.. thanks before
I'm using a simpler code to check for lib. They can use kittymemory's if they want to

If you are not a programmer, you should learn programming instead

McDevils

Platinian
May 13, 2021
Indonesia
I'm using a simpler code to check for lib. They can use kittymemory's if they want to

If you are not a programmer, you should learn programming instead
the point is both of that function (find library and islibraryloaded) is to check game library right ? that mean the function in kittymemory is not used ?

i want to learn programming.. but in my age maybe to hard since my brain is not fresh like young age :face47:

McDevils

Platinian
May 13, 2021
Indonesia
hello .. i was success make an external mod using LGL 2.8 based (following any tutorial and help,from friend as i not have a good programming skill).. it run well in root phone .. but when i tried in virtual (parallel space) in non rooted phone it not work .. idk wheres the problem .. and i wonder how game guardian and pubgm can do external hack in virtual / non rooted phone ? can someone describe to me the progress of that hack.. thanks,b4

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
hello .. i was success make an external mod using LGL 2.8 based (following any tutorial and help,from friend as i not have a good programming skill).. it run well in root phone .. but when i tried in virtual (parallel space) in non rooted phone it not work .. idk wheres the problem .. and i wonder how game guardian and pubgm can do external hack in virtual / non rooted phone ? can someone describe to me the progress of that hack.. thanks,b4
I know nothing about root/virtual permission
Would be great if you can share your source

richappow

Rookie
Jul 23, 2021
GHANA
This project uses AndroidX dependencies, but the 'android.useAndroidX' property is not enabled. Set this property to true in the gradle.properties file and retry.
The following AndroidX dependencies are detected: androidx.collection:collection:1.0.0, androidx.core:core:1.1.0, androidx.versionedparcelable:versionedparcelable:1.1.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-common:2.0.0, androidx.customview:customview:1.0.0, androidx.recyclerview:recyclerview:1.1.0, androidx.arch.core:core-common:2.0.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-runtime:2.0.0, androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0
Affected Modules: app

how to solve it?
can you please show me how to retrieve dependencies used to build an apk. Am a newbie android developer. The tools am using leaves out the dependencies block in the build.gradle file.

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
can you please show me how to retrieve dependencies used to build an apk. Am a newbie android developer. The tools am using leaves out the dependencies block in the build.gradle file.
Then you should learn Android development instead. This project is not for newbie

I have a question.
Can you make function for saving Setting menu with more than 1 option.

Thanks.
It does automatically already. You can change it yourself if you need