Tutorial How to merge split APK's into standalone APK

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
APKEditor is a powerful that can merge split APK's (Directory, XAPK, APKM, APKS...) into standalone APK very fast.

I still recommended to check Apkcombo, see whether standalone APK is available or not. See: How to download single APK with lib folder on Apkcombo.com - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Requirements:
- Java 17 or above: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/jdk17-archive-downloads.html
- APKEditor tool: Releases · REAndroid/APKEditor
- Basic knowledge of command line

Instructions:
Open CMD/Powershell/Terminal

Simply run this command line into the console
Code:
java -jar (path to APKEditor.jar) m -i (path to Directory, XAPK, APKM, APKS...)
Example:
Code:
java -jar "E:\Example\APKEditor-1.2.4.jar" m -i "E:\Example\Medieval Merge_1.29.0_apkcombo.com.xapk"
Don't forget to add quotes between the paths if it contain spaces

Tip: You can drag and drop the files or copy/paste paths into the console

Here is an example of my console
1688227375717.png

Standalone APK will be generated as xxxx_merged.apk

1688227710180.png

Last edited:

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
Thank you so much for this method. A quick question, I have used the Apktool M app and was able to accomplish the same task, but in both methods the resulting .apk file becomes double the size of the .apks file. I have seen other modders maintaining the same size. Any advice on how I can do that please?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thank you so much for this method. A quick question, I have used the Apktool M app and was able to accomplish the same task, but in both methods the resulting .apk file becomes double the size of the .apks file. I have seen other modders maintaining the same size. Any advice on how I can do that please?
No idea about it. I didn't noticed the size anyway since I don't care

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
No idea about it. I didn't noticed the size anyway since I don't care
Actually now I see that it doesn't really matter anyway. The apk that maintained the size expanded after installation. And the apk that doubled the size, kept it after installation. So basically the end result is the same Lol. I guess it would only matter for download speed, but it's not at all a big deal. Thanks