Help! how to mod in app purchases?

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

innocencelost

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
I'm fairly new to the modding life and starting with an easy game was an easy choice, I know how to mod everything from code to imagens BUT in app purchases, how do I make it free? couldn't find anything about it on the internet because usually it's about complex games and this one is relatively simple compared to the others, if anyone has anything on it, please help me out here 😔
(also I don't have a computer, so if it's really needed, oh well)

Attachments

Reactions: djv007

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Oct 8, 2019
United States
Good luck as most games these are only server side. And if it was client side and setting it to free and making the purchase it would send GM that you made the purchase of said item and paid 0 dollars for it. Which would cause you to get easily banned

innocencelost

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
Good luck as most games these are only server side. And if it was client side and setting it to free and making the purchase it would send GM that you made the purchase of said item and paid 0 dollars for it. Which would cause you to get easily banned
but how do others mod it and not get banned? also, it works fine with lucky patcher, just that I can't use lucky patcher for other people to download it 😭

LEIIKUN

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
If you're modding it, you can try get_isPurchased() or use API method.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakr abuabu