Help! how to mod in app purchases?

innocencelost

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
I'm fairly new to the modding life and starting with an easy game was an easy choice, I know how to mod everything from code to imagens BUT in app purchases, how do I make it free? couldn't find anything about it on the internet because usually it's about complex games and this one is relatively simple compared to the others, if anyone has anything on it, please help me out here 😔
(also I don't have a computer, so if it's really needed, oh well)

Attachments

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
Good luck as most games these are only server side. And if it was client side and setting it to free and making the purchase it would send GM that you made the purchase of said item and paid 0 dollars for it. Which would cause you to get easily banned

innocencelost

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
Good luck as most games these are only server side. And if it was client side and setting it to free and making the purchase it would send GM that you made the purchase of said item and paid 0 dollars for it. Which would cause you to get easily banned
but how do others mod it and not get banned? also, it works fine with lucky patcher, just that I can't use lucky patcher for other people to download it 😭

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
If you're modding it, you can try get_isPurchased() or use API method.

Ant241297

Platinian
May 6, 2021
India
i think that for people who are new its best to just search google for "appname mod apk" and install the 1st thing that comes

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
Experienced modder tip:
If you cannot do what you want to do, find another method for do it. For example if the purchase gives you coins and you cannot find a method for make free purchase why not just set coins to the number you want?
Obviously yes, this requires a computer.
Else you must use lucky patcher or find a game guardian value.

CM_OfficialYT

1/3 Games Approved
Jun 16, 2023
Philippines
If you're modding a Unity games. It will be easy for you. In order to make in app purchase to be bypass, you need find an exact pointer and offset.

Psst, there's a LGL Mod Menu that can be able to do those pointers.

CM_OfficialYT

1/3 Games Approved
Jun 16, 2023
Philippines
Difference between lucky patcher and without lucky patcher.

- I tested lucky patcher and if you have lucky patcher and the application is modded by lucky patcher and it has in app purchase hack, it will work. And if you share the application and the in app purchase is built with lucky patcher, it will not work.
If you don't have lucky patcher, then the UI will not ever show to you and the Mod is still in the application.

- Without lucky patcher, you can use some of your skills by using a Mod Menu, this literally shares to everyone who is willing to use your Application.apk android apk. I prefer to use LGL Mod Menu, it will make you easier to connect pointers and offsets in libil2cpp.so library file.