Many people have problems to change the MOD version on NOX or to update the current version. Especially if they have the NOX rooted + Luckypatcher patched to be able to use unsigned MODs.
If you want to use unsigned MODs too, follow this tutorial please:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
-> Users with Root + LuckyPatcher Patch can install unsigned MODs.
-> User without Root or with Root but without LP Patch can only use signed MODs!
Well, let me explain how to update a game with NOX. The problem is, that NOX do not overwrite the game if you drag in the APK or double click it like Bluestacks do. You need to install the APK via Filemanager.
NOTE: THIS TUTORIAL WORKS PRETTY SAME FOR THE NEWER AND BETTER EMULATOR "LDPlayer"!
1. Your NOX file connection folder is stored on windows in: C:\Users\USERNAME\Nox_share
-> There you find 3 folders: App, Image & Other. All 3 folders are reachable with NOX.
2. Copy the APK you wanna install to the App folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\Nox_share\App
3. Open the ES File Explorer on NOX or install the App X-Plore. I will do the example with the X-Plore File Manager. It can be downloaded here:
X-plore File Manager APK Download - Free Tools APP for Android | APKPure.com
4. Navigate to Root -> mnt -> shared -> App folder and there you see the APK you dragged in the App folder under C:\Users\USERNAME\Nox_share\App
5. Click on the APK and click on install
6. The APK will be installed over the current version and you are done, congratz!