Tutorial How to use Auto-Il2CppDumper to dump protected Il2Cpp games (NO magisk/zygisk)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I don't have computer.So I am building your project in AIDE.apk ...in some version I found two error .In some version of aid it compiled successfully but cannot install in phone...when I try to decompile ta auto ill2cppdumpera.apk for library function but I don't find any lib folder.Help me
This project is intended for AS only
I don't support AIDE, and i'm not interested in fixing it

Balbir

Rookie
Oct 4, 2021
Bangaldesh
This project is intended for AS only
I don't support AIDE, and i'm not interested in fixing it
Okay boss no problem ...But it compiled now but lib folder isn't generate.Can you say the CZ .Why lib folder isn't generating.Also show some error in Gradle build!.."Rely string constructor not found

Swevens

Rookie
Oct 5, 2021
Australia
Hi AndnixSH, I have followed all the steps with a X86 emulator on PC (Root method, including uncommon RootMode, chmod 755, rename) , then I run the App with black screen for 1 min then it crash and back to desktop, with no 'dump.cs' generated.

So, I would like to know is that long-time black screen normal? or some of my steps may be wrong? or that means app must have a higher protections?

Any suggestion for me to retry, many thanks!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi AndnixSH, I have followed all the steps with a X86 emulator on PC (Root method, including uncommon RootMode, chmod 755, rename) , then I run the App with black screen for 1 min then it crash and back to desktop, with no 'dump.cs' generated.

So, I would like to know is that long-time black screen normal? or some of my steps may be wrong? or that means app must have a higher protections?

Any suggestion for me to retry, many thanks!
The game have higher protection. I came across a game that it was detecting root method then closes

Swevens

Rookie
Oct 5, 2021
Australia
The game have higher protection. I came across a game that it was detecting root method then closes
OK thanks…… so is that means, even I find a mobile device and try the Magisk version Riru-Il2CppDumper, it gonna fail as well, right?
I have tried magisk version Riru-Il2CppDumper on AVD emulator, the app didn't crash but nothing happened.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
OK thanks…… so is that means, even I find a mobile device and try the Magisk version Riru-Il2CppDumper, it gonna fail as well, right?
I have tried magisk version Riru-Il2CppDumper on AVD emulator, the app didn't crash but nothing happened.
Maybe but it vary from device to device as well

VietNguyen09

Rookie
Oct 6, 2021
VietNam
Hi there, after few days of headache about Magisk, I found this excellent post. Thanks a lot. But I still have no luck here. After done everything like your tutorial, the game can't even start; it stops right away. Is there any way to fix this?

1633532695450.png

Thanks for help.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi there, after few days of headache about Magisk, I found this excellent post. Thanks a lot. But I still have no luck here. After done everything like your tutorial, the game can't even start; it stops right away. Is there any way to fix this?

View attachment 335077

Thanks for help.
It probably has protection, you may have to bypass it yourself
Try Subway Surfers to see if it works
I don't help with protection unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: VietNguyen09

VietNguyen09

Rookie
Oct 6, 2021
VietNam
It probably has protection, you may have to bypass it yourself
Try Subway Surfers to see if it works
I don't help with protection unfortunately
Thank you for your kind answer. Could you hint me any keywords or something to help me deal with the lib protection? I really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Gamingmanixx

Platinian
May 30, 2021
United Kingdom
Sorry I'm quite new in regards to modding and this is really great BTW but question in regards to "protected" for the use of this tool. How do you know that an apk is protected? Does it not dump or is this about the "generated compiler name" or "obfustructed"?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Sorry I'm quite new in regards to modding and this is really great BTW but question in regards to "protected" for the use of this tool. How do you know that an apk is protected? Does it not dump or is this about the "generated compiler name" or "obfustructed"?
Any kinds of protection. Try to mod normally, see what happens

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
By Dump Protected we usually mean that Il2cpp Dumper will fail.

Myster_1086

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 23, 2019
United States
Hey bro stumbled upon this awesomeness, waiting for computer to finish with Android studio, I do have a question just to clarify, this needs built 1 time all apps or 1 for each? From there I really wanna say that this sounds like it could have more potential then computer version, phones rooted magisk, lsposed, gg, lp... You name it I got it if not you name it I Google and will have it lol. But yes just that stupid question, thanks for your time and amazing work taking over this project.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey bro stumbled upon this awesomeness, waiting for computer to finish with Android studio, I do have a question just to clarify, this needs built 1 time all apps or 1 for each? From there I really wanna say that this sounds like it could have more potential then computer version, phones rooted magisk, lsposed, gg, lp... You name it I got it if not you name it I Google and will have it lol. But yes just that stupid question, thanks for your time and amazing work taking over this project.
it's 1 for each, you can't use same module for all other games. There is no easier way than that. This is why I disliked this method

Reactions: Myster_1086