Tutorial How to use Auto-Il2CppDumper to dump protected Il2Cpp games (NO magisk/zygisk)

Myster_1086

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 23, 2019
United States
it's 1 for each, you can't use same module for all other games. There is no easier way than that. This is why I disliked this method
Thanks reading it again and looking at source could build one for each unity version and just copy the lib, when rooted.
I'm having one issue tho. My version of es file explorer, I know I know I love it tho, dislikes root via magisk. I get 3 toasts saying root is granted and a 4th saying not installed any way you know the last version root with magisk. Ever since Google cleaned my drive everything is lost of it look like a virus

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks reading it again and looking at source could build one for each unity version and just copy the lib, when rooted.
I'm having one issue tho. My version of es file explorer, I know I know I love it tho, dislikes root via magisk. I get 3 toasts saying root is granted and a 4th saying not installed any way you know the last version root with magisk. Ever since Google cleaned my drive everything is lost of it look like a virus
Use latest Magisk version which have zygisk

Reactions: Myster_1086

Myster_1086

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 23, 2019
United States
Questions. Everything went smoothly for the non root version, app has lib in data/app, app crashes when opening I get this

If you can give it ta look see just how little I know she's if you see what I can do to to fix just if you have time. Thanks

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Questions. Everything went smoothly for the non root version, app has lib in data/app, app crashes when opening I get this

If you can give it ta look see just how little I know she's if you see what I can do to to fix just if you have time. Thanks
Maybe game is not supported. Try Subway surfers to see if it works

Ze6

Platinian
Mar 16, 2022
Etc...
How does Genshin Impact dump? I did various research methods and actually did it, but I do not understand.
Please teaching.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
2020 2 4f?is right??because 2020 3 22f1 dont have next up was that with 15f3
You just literally answered your question
Btw, I will port Zygisk-Il2cppDumper to non-root that will not require unity version

iceage

Platinian
Mar 1, 2020
greece
I need a help please i do all right game play but i dont see any dump file inside data and game name have il2cpp back up and others i Search everywhere but nothing