Not Working Idle Arena - Clicker Battle Ver. 6009 MOD APK | Free In-App Purchase

So far so good ?.. My 15days account did not banned even abuse it.. now im in chapter 19-6 and free VIP4...

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_193029.jpg
    IMG_20200721_193029.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 219
I know a trick that i used on some games and i didnt get banned, i will share it. At your own risk you can still get banned, but you can avoid getting banned with this trick, is up to you if you can use this trick or if you wanna risk it. I was able to buy something in app purcahse some 2 3$ value, and i was using a mod in game(not on this game, i didnt try here, but i will try). Seems like id you buy something from store wirh money, the bot who autoban everybody will not ban you. Idk if its working but i played Dawn of titans with this trick wirh full hacked account, gems resources for 1 year already and i didnt get banned:) I wish yoy good luck if you wanna try

Tags Tags
idle arena - clicker heroes battle idle arena - clicker heroes battle cheat idle arena - clicker heroes battle hack idle arena - clicker heroes battle mod