Tool ImGui Il2cpp Tool

Rowley Jefferson

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2023
USA
Hello I got everything to work but I'm using a different game called warhammer tacticus and I can't find wallet, also do you need to trace to add 9999 or can u just add 9999 without trace?

Rowley Jefferson

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2023
USA
I'm using modded games with mod menu will that effect the the tool? Or should I re-download the original non modded version and then add tool?

Sidewind3r

Rookie
Oct 6, 2017
NOTE
You can install the lib like normal.
if the imgui is not showing, there is a 'classes.dex' file inside the zip file that you can use. you can install it by renaming the classes.dex file , add it to the game apk, and call this in main activity instead of the method mentioned in the main thread, you sitll need to copy the libTool.so
Code:
invoke-static {p0}, Limgui/il2cpp/tool/MainActivity;->startMain(Landroid/content/Context;)V
If you have time, could you provide an example of this install method with the classes.dex file, possibly even a video?

I'm having trouble getting it show up in a certain game with the other method and I've tried it a few different ways.

Thank you,
-Sidewind3r

Great tool by the way, keep up the good work! 👍

Reactions: Sisil09

Rowley Jefferson

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2023
USA
I have the tool but I'm having a hard time understanding how to use it like to get 9999 gems or other things, I try trace and when I go back to the tool it still says 0, I try to change to 9999 and it doesn't work. I'm doing something wrong most likely but I need some advice. The game uses unity and its called Warhammer tacticus I'm using a modded version with a modd menu.