PMT FREE MOD Infinity Heroes VIP : Idle RPG Ver. 2.7.3 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Skills

tyli0

Platinian
Jun 22, 2019
Mars
Would it be possible to change the ad rewards, so it gives you x1000 or more? I saw another mod where the modder changed the ad rewards. Unless it's server sided in this game ofc.

Elsher

Platinian
Mar 21, 2018
usa
No way in hell will I trust that downloading site. Giving me a .exe fire to download a apk file. Guess the malware just added for the fun of removing them. Good thing I know how to use Linkvertise Bypass.

tyli0

Platinian
Jun 22, 2019
Mars
Screenshot_2022-03-29-12-30-57-76.jpg

After about 3 weeks of using the mod and countless bans from testing, I figured the way to not get banned as easily. I highly recommend downloading X8 virtual machine. When using this mod.
The mod gives VIP when you create a new account and it's permanent if you log into a different device.
When starting out, don't pass stage 1200, because stage 1200 will ban you, if you have 0 enchanted heroes and or no legendary heroes that has gone past 1000 enchantments (e.g 1000 hero scrolls from returning from journeys and around 1330 hero books for a legendary hero).
I recommend getting a single Hero to lvl 1100 or higher, and only focus on that hero, it will take a while, possibly a couple of days to get the necessary Hero books to ascend a Hero to legendary.
Save at least 300 gems for returning with double the Hero scrolls, and use the rest on hero's seal which give 10% more hero scrolls when returning.
Once you pass stage 1200 successfully, you have passed the first cheat check, the next check is at stage 2400, and this is the longest one that took me a week to get enough Heros scrolls to enchant my Hero to lvl 1400+. By the time you get a hero to lvl 1400 you should probably also enchant some other Hero to lvl 1000 as this should be a lot easier than upgrading your main hero that has gone past 1400+
If I remembered correctly you should be able to pass stage 2400 without being banned once you have the mentioned Hero lvls.
Stage 2400 and above is the end game content/journeys which in fact requires 4 heros at lvl 1600, but you've easily done it with one lvl 1400 and fillers.
Once past stage 2400 there shouldn't be any more check as far as I know. I passed staged 2400 by accident, after getting banned the fist time with q lvl 1200 hero, and I didn't know if it would ban me this time or not, which it surprisingly didn't.
I left my phone on for 3 days straight without turning it off, your team would instantly die without the mod so offline play won't work. Check the game from time to time as the game can give some connection errors which pauses the game.
Idk if it matters to upgrade your Hero's with gold, but just to be safe upgrade them once in a while.
You will get enough gems to max every upgrade in the store, but I recommend leaving the gold upgrades alone as the mod just makes it obsolete.
The mysterious equipment box is just a shittier version of loot boxes, I spend 20k gems in hopes of getting some limited edition skins, but only got 1.
Only spend gems on day dungeons twice or more, and the pet pieces for gems.
One of the heros Shaman can only be bought with gems, so buy that one as they're one of the meta heros in PVP/PvE.
Get the pet pieces from hidden dungeons when you can, since you'll depend on 3 of them to auto dissemble common, uncommon and rare equipment, for when you leave your phone on.

sexrules

Platinian
Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 396450
After about 3 weeks of using the mod and countless bans from testing, I figured the way to not get banned as easily. I highly recommend downloading X8 virtual machine. When using this mod.
The mod gives VIP when you create a new account and it's permanent if you log into a different device.
When starting out, don't pass stage 1200, because stage 1200 will ban you, if you have 0 enchanted heroes and or no legendary heroes that has gone past 1000 enchantments (e.g 1000 hero scrolls from returning from journeys and around 1330 hero books for a legendary hero).
I recommend getting a single Hero to lvl 1100 or higher, and only focus on that hero, it will take a while, possibly a couple of days to get the necessary Hero books to ascend a Hero to legendary.
Save at least 300 gems for returning with double the Hero scrolls, and use the rest on hero's seal which give 10% more hero scrolls when returning.
Once you pass stage 1200 successfully, you have passed the first cheat check, the next check is at stage 2400, and this is the longest one that took me a week to get enough Heros scrolls to enchant my Hero to lvl 1400+. By the time you get a hero to lvl 1400 you should probably also enchant some other Hero to lvl 1000 as this should be a lot easier than upgrading your main hero that has gone past 1400+
If I remembered correctly you should be able to pass stage 2400 without being banned once you have the mentioned Hero lvls.
Stage 2400 and above is the end game content/journeys which in fact requires 4 heros at lvl 1600, but you've easily done it with one lvl 1400 and fillers.
Once past stage 2400 there shouldn't be any more check as far as I know. I passed staged 2400 by accident, after getting banned the fist time with q lvl 1200 hero, and I didn't know if it would ban me this time or not, which it surprisingly didn't.
I left my phone on for 3 days straight without turning it off, your team would instantly die without the mod so offline play won't work. Check the game from time to time as the game can give some connection errors which pauses the game.
Idk if it matters to upgrade your Hero's with gold, but just to be safe upgrade them once in a while.
You will get enough gems to max every upgrade in the store, but I recommend leaving the gold upgrades alone as the mod just makes it obsolete.
The mysterious equipment box is just a shittier version of loot boxes, I spend 20k gems in hopes of getting some limited edition skins, but only got 1.
Only spend gems on day dungeons twice or more, and the pet pieces for gems.
One of the heros Shaman can only be bought with gems, so buy that one as they're one of the meta heros in PVP/PvE.
Get the pet pieces from hidden dungeons when you can, since you'll depend on 3 of them to auto dissemble common, uncommon and rare equipment, for when you leave your phone on.
Thank u for the guide,

Another question, do you pvp and tower ladder?

Tags
infinity heroes vip : idle rpg infinity heroes vip : idle rpg cheat infinity heroes vip : idle rpg hack infinity heroes vip : idle rpg mod rpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Heroes Infinity Premium v1.37.26 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 25
Axey Not Working Heroes Infinity Premium Ver. 1.36.09 MOD MENU | Currency Never Decreases Outdated PMT Android MODs 158
Axey Not Working Heroes Infinity: Super Heroes Ver. 1.36.09 MOD MENU | Currency Never Decreases Outdated PMT Android MODs 27
TheArmKing PMT FREE MOD Infinity Heroes : Idle RPG Ver. 2.7.3 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Skills EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 241
TheArmKing iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] Infinity Heroes Idle RPG Ver. 2.7.3 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Skills MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 69
Radon02 OA [Shared] Infinity: Love or Lust [18+] R16 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Dismount Infinity Ver. 1.23 MOD APK | HIGH SCORE DAMAGE | INCREASED GOLD EARNED EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G Shared [Tested] Infinity Souls v1.43 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Infinity Saga X : Classic RPG Ver. 1.1.036 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 225
G OA [Shared] Infinity Realm v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Infinity Love v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
omiszn Open Request Infinity Combat iOS REQUEST SECTION 38
Axey PMT FREE MOD Cat Escape! Infinity! Ver. 1.0.13 MOD MENU APK | Coin Multiplier x100 | Coins Don't Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Dragon Ball Infinity [18+] v1.4 MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 41
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Shards of Infinity v1.0.1679 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
sashawalker Open Request Warrior Infinity ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Axey FREE MOD Infinity Chase: Idle Car War Ver. 0.0.22 MOD MENU APK | Kill All Enemies GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 1
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Infinity For Reddit Fork v5.7.2 Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Infinity For Reddit Fork v5.7.0 Tested Android Apps 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Dungeon of Infinity Ver. 2.0.10 MOD Menu APK | Attack & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Always Critical | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 69
I Open Request Infinity Clan ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
ihatefame Open Request Chronicle of Infinity ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 29
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Lords of Infinity Ver. 1.0.16 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 149
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Infinity Master Ver. 1.0.25 MOD APK | INCREASE GOLD DROP | INCREASE ACHIEVEMENT GOLD REWARD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Elysium Infinity Ver. 0.1.34 MOD Menu APK | No Upgrade Cost | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 33
K Open Request Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Crab Fight Infinity Ver. 1.26 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED CRYSTAL EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
N Open Request Infinity Party Battle ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Yunana24 Outdated Infinity Angel Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 31
Kanade Open Request Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 INFINITY ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 32
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Infinity Cannon v0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G Shared [Tested] Cat Escape! Infinity! v1.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Assassin Hero: Infinity Blade Ver. 2.0.5 Mod Menu APK | Bypass Coin/Gem Requirement | Unlocked Battle Pass | Blocked Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
G Shared [Tested] Dismount Infinity v1.07 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Infinity Dungeons Ver. 0.7.9.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
G Shared [Tested] Infinity War TD - Legions v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Infinity Fps: Shooting Games Ver. 0.7 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
mo7al Open Request Infinity Kingdom iOS REQUEST SECTION 2
Axey FREE MOD Ball Hero: Zombie city Ver. 0.9.2 MOD MENU | Infinity Lives | Removed Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Fight Infinity Ver. 5.5 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UPGRADE | UNLIMITED WEAPON | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
Yaskashije Not Working Infinity War Ver. 0.2.12 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 37
M Open Request Infinity War ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Subdivision Infinity: 3D Space Shooter v1.0.7162 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
G Shared [Tested] INFINITY TREE v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Neoム Open Request Infinity Island (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 20
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Tap Dungeon Hero:Idle Infinity RPG Game Ver. 6.0.10 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked All Members | Members Have Massive Damage EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 91
xyzhunter PSP Game Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (NPJH-50701) ENG PATCH VER.2.0 Android Playstation Emulators 137
Axey PMT VIP MOD Dungeon Corporation (An auto-farming RPG game!) Ver. 3.97 | Godmode | Self Destructing Enemy | Infinity Flying Chest | Free Inventory Upgrade | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Infinity Conflict v1.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier | Unlimited Skill Usage] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 114
Yaskashije Not Working 써클 Re: 홍월침식 v1.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier | Unlimited Skill Usage] Outdated PMT Android MODs 41