PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

I was able to install it but I can't connect my google play in the game
Same problem with me for the last 3 days, but apparently its just us as everyone else who is non-rooted its working for them. Don't know, maybe have to root the device, but so many problems with rooted androids

Same problem with me for the last 3 days, but apparently its just us as everyone else who is non-rooted its working for them. Don't know, maybe have to root the device, but so many problems with rooted androids
Use an android emulator. Not your phone. That is what I am doing.
Currently doing 55 million to Darkseid each pip.

[QUOTE = "Katycoulthane, post: 1420632, membro: 401593"]
O mesmo problema comigo nos últimos 3 dias, mas aparentemente somos apenas nós, como todos os que não têm raízes no trabalho para eles. Não sei, talvez seja necessário fazer o root no dispositivo, mas há muitos problemas com andróides enraizados
[/CITAR]
usar uses VMOS is an emulator for root, no need to root your phone

[QUOTE = "Katycoulthane, post: 1420632, membro: 401593"]
O mesmo problema comigo nos últimos 3 dias, mas aparentemente somos apenas nós, como todos os que não têm raízes no trabalho para eles. Não sei, talvez seja necessário fazer o root no dispositivo, mas há muitos problemas com andróides enraizados
[/CITAR]
usar uses VMOS is an emulator for root, no need to root your phone
Unfortunately I can't root RN have too many important apps and documents in using

Im sure everyone is familiar with the unusual gameplay errors they get when they use high damage in raids. Well, not long ago when i was fooling around in solo raid with high damage on out of frustration, i rake up to 10 mil damage using every attack including normals and abilities then end up having that damage registered with no error when the time is up. Can anyone illuminate this turn of weird exception?

Im sure everyone is familiar with the unusual gameplay errors they get when they use high damage in raids. Well, not long ago when i was fooling around in solo raid with high damage on out of frustration, i rake up to 10 mil damage using every attack including normals and abilities then end up having that damage registered with no error when the time is up. Can anyone illuminate this turn of weird exception?
I noticed something similar in champions arena. I forgot high damage was on and ko'd my opponents with one punch, believing it will end in unusual error, I decided to just keep punching everybody. But there was no error.

Dont use high damage on champion arena, i demoted to bottom league because of that.

Also i still got "unusual gameplay" with koaam, pg and mvf, any idea? Thx b4

It's possible that they've increased the damage allowed from each type of attack. Punches are not supposed to deal a lot of damage so read as unusual gameplay. But they've increased the threshold so it's now fine to use punches when using high damage.
It's either that or you used a weak team. And their punches did not deal enough damage to count as unusual gameplay.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod